• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Journal Anyone? Details Please.

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of online personal journals and the various options available for keeping them private. The participants discuss different services such as Blogger, KeepandShare.com, LiveJournal, and Blog2Print, which allow for journaling online and controlling who can view the content. The conversation also mentions the convenience of being able to access and type in the journal from anywhere, as well as the option to print the journal as a keepsake.
jrstephens
Does anyone do a personal journal online? I am meaning soemthing that you type personal thngs in, not something for the internet world to see like a blog.

I have been considering doing a journal. I would do it where I could type it not have to write it. and I thought if there is a thing such as a free online one then I could type in it from anywhere.

I did a search and found some things but since I know nothing about it I wanted some advice from others.

I am doing Love Dare as many of you know. I thought I about doing my journal online instead of writing in the book in case Russell ever wanted to do it or anyone else wanted to borrow it, I would not want them to see what I wrote. Who knows if I would continue it after that.

You can set your blog to private on blogger and people have to be invited to be able to view it. (they have to log in using a Google ID).There is also a service that will print your blog in book format...so if you wanted it as a printed keepsake, you could do that... I will see if I can find out what the service is... I read about it on 2Peas.

Related to Online Journal Anyone? Details Please.

1. What is an online journal?

An online journal, also known as a digital or electronic journal, is a personal diary or record that is kept online with the use of a computer or mobile device. It allows individuals to easily record their thoughts, ideas, and experiences in a digital format.

2. How do I start an online journal?

To start an online journal, you can use a variety of online platforms such as blogging websites, social media, or specialized journaling apps. These platforms typically offer customizable templates and tools to help you create and organize your journal entries.

3. Are online journals secure?

It depends on the platform you choose to use for your online journal. Popular platforms such as WordPress or Blogger have security measures in place to protect your journal from being accessed by unauthorized individuals. However, it is always important to use strong passwords and keep your login information confidential.

4. Can I share my online journal with others?

Yes, many online journaling platforms offer options to share your journal with others. This can be a great way to connect with friends and family or even collaborate with others on a specific topic. However, it is important to carefully consider your privacy settings and only share your journal with trusted individuals.

5. Is there a cost for using an online journal?

It depends on the platform you choose. Some platforms, like blogging websites, may be free to use while others, such as specialized journaling apps, may require a subscription fee. It is important to research and compare different options to find the best fit for your needs and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat