• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Diary of a Size 8 Goal: Losing 20lbs

In summary, the conversation discussed the speaker's decision to start a journal and their fitness goals of getting into a size 8 and losing 20 lbs. They also talked about their workout routine, struggles with water intake, and a special program their son was accepted into. The speaker expressed pride in their son's achievements and shared some of his positive qualities. They also received advice on how to prepare their son for college.
Jennie4PC
I finally decided that I would start my little journal. My goals right now is to get into a size 8 I would really like to lose 20 lbs but I would be much happier size 8. I havent seen that size since HS. I started a new work out and after being platued since July I have finally started losing again. I bought cardiomax from the biggest loser. I also plan on getting the body sculpt but I have to wait for more money. My first day doing it I could totally feel it in my oblique area and my butt. I was so sore. I have been doing really good eating less I havent been counting my calories but I have been watching my portion sizes. I blew everything last night when DH and I went to dinner for our anniversary but I am back on the wagon again.

So I did pretty decent today I started my workout bt decided I was to sore so I kinda quit but for lunch I had a salad and for dinner I had manacotti and a salad. My biggest struggle is the water. I go to a thing called the view every week with my church.
V=5 servings of fruits and veggies a day
I= Insperation
E= exersice at least 30 mins a day for 6 day (I only do 5)
W= 8 glasses of water a day

I must brag about my DSI am just about to burst with pride! My son is almost 11 and is just one of those kids you would like your daughter to grow up and marry! Actually, he is alot like his Daddy! We got the results today of his testing to get into the Center Based Gifted program for Middle school! He has been in the program for 2 years (4th & 5th) at the elementary level and he was really wanting to be able to continue for middle school. Now he can! AND, he is the type of kid that is what I think of as "golden"...he fails at nothing he tries! I have worried in the past that this will come to bite him in the butt as he never seems to fail, but I guess that is a bridge we will have to cross somewhere down the road! He had a basket ball game tonight and was the high scorer with 4 baskets! He is kind, loving, generous and the best big brother ever (not according to DD, but I KNOW how big brothers can be, and he is great!)!
I just love this kid and know now why someone once said of their child "there goes my heart with legs!"

Ok-I'm done gushing now and ya'll fell free to share why your kids are the best!:eek:

what a wonderful post meg!

That's so cool!! What an awesome son you have.:D:D

Aw - what a wonderful kid you have - -I do hope you print out your post and tuck it away to show him when he's older!

Great!!! I was one of those kids and a few things did come back to bite me in the butt in college. I didn't have to study, so I didn't know how. I also didn't know how to take notes or research things. The researching part is much easier with the internet (started college in 1995 with a very limited internet), but knowing how is always good. You might think of really challenging him by letting him sit in on a college course and teach him how to take notes and study. I actually failed a course my first semester in college whereas I had never had below a B plus all through grade school.Hijak ended!

Related to Diary of a Size 8 Goal: Losing 20lbs

1. How can I purchase "Diary of a Size 8 Goal: Losing 20lbs"?

To purchase "Diary of a Size 8 Goal: Losing 20lbs", simply visit our Pampered Chef website and search for the book title. You can also purchase it through one of our independent consultants.

2. What is the price of "Diary of a Size 8 Goal: Losing 20lbs"?

The price of "Diary of a Size 8 Goal: Losing 20lbs" varies depending on the format you choose. The paperback version is $15.99 and the e-book version is $9.99.

3. Is this book suitable for beginners?

Yes, this book is suitable for beginners as it provides a step-by-step guide for setting and achieving weight loss goals. It also includes helpful tips and recipes for healthy eating.

4. Are there any success stories from people who have used this book?

Yes, we have received many success stories from individuals who have used "Diary of a Size 8 Goal: Losing 20lbs". These stories can be found on our website or social media pages.

5. Can I return the book if it doesn't meet my expectations?

Yes, you can return "Diary of a Size 8 Goal: Losing 20lbs" within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please see our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies