• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Pampered Chef help me achieve my long-term goal of owning a horse farm?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a flexible and rewarding business opportunity that can help individuals reach their financial goals, such as saving for a long-term goal of owning a horse farm. The business model allows for a balance between work and personal life, making it suitable for busy schedules like that of a new mom. Effective ways to reach potential customers include hosting cooking shows, utilizing social media, and networking with family and friends. Offering incentives for hosts and consistently networking can increase the chances of booking shows. The timeline for achieving a long-term goal of buying a horse farm with Pampered Chef income varies, but with determination and hard work, significant progress can be made within a year or two. Support and guidance from the Pampered Chef team can also be
pamperedpnina
You probably dont remeber me :) I was on here about a year and ahalf ago? anyway I had twins (prematurly at 24weeks) its been a heck of a 15months but Thank G-d all things considered they are doing GREAT! They are still nursing so I'm limited on my PC time but am starting my buisness up again!

I've set my goals as follows:
a) 3contacts a day 4days a week (I'm having issues with this right now I was never afraid in the past of doing cold contacts but I'm having issues opening my mouth these days so I need to push myself)

b)1show a week or 4 shows a month (so far I have one show scheduled for Nov so I have lots of work to do LOL)

c) My mid term goal is to pay our mortgage with my Pampered Chef income and my long term goal is to be able to buy a horse farm!

Welcome pamperednina! I have found all sorts of great advice and information on here. Good luck with your goals!

Welcome back! Glad to hear all is well and that you are managing with twins. I don't know how you do it with two! I have a 2 yo and its a challenge!

we're glad to have you here and wish you tons of luck with your new start at the business.

Welcome back.

Welcome back! More importantly, glad your twins are doing well. My first daughter was premature too, so I remember how hectic and nerve wracking things can be. :eek: Even though it was 20 years ago tomorrow.
Wishing you the best on reaching your goals! :)

Thanks everyone! Lisa how early was she? Mine were 24weekers (I dont think they even could do anything that small 20years ago!) My daughter was 1lb 7oz and my son was 1lb 9oz they were in the NICU for 4months (and were born out of town while we were on vacation!)AJ trust me they are challenging ;) but would not trade them for the world!

pamperedpnina:
Welcome back! I too had a preemie, 1lb 15 oz. He's 8 1/2 now. You never think you'll get past all the medical issues, but we did. Best wishes for your little ones.

1. Can Pampered Chef really help me achieve my long-term goal of owning a horse farm?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a flexible and rewarding business opportunity that can help you reach your financial goals. With determination and hard work, you can use your Pampered Chef income to save for your dream of owning a horse farm.

2. How can I balance my Pampered Chef business with my busy schedule as a new mom?

We understand that being a new mom can be overwhelming and time-consuming. That's why Pampered Chef offers a business model that allows you to work at your own pace and on your own schedule. You can choose to focus on your business during nap times or when your twins are asleep for the night. It's all about finding a balance that works for you and your family.

3. What are some effective ways to reach out to potential customers and make those 3 contacts a day?

There are many ways to reach out to potential customers, such as hosting cooking shows, utilizing social media platforms, and attending local events. You can also reach out to your family, friends, and acquaintances and let them know about your business. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and make those connections - you never know who might be interested in hosting a show or purchasing Pampered Chef products.

4. How can I increase my chances of booking 1 show a week or 4 shows a month?

One effective way to increase your chances of booking shows is to offer incentives for hosts, such as free products or discounts. You can also reach out to your existing customers and ask if they would be interested in hosting a show or if they know anyone who might be interested. Networking and building relationships is key to a successful Pampered Chef business.

5. How long will it take for me to achieve my long-term goal of buying a horse farm with my Pampered Chef income?

The timeline for achieving your long-term goal will vary depending on your individual efforts and success in your Pampered Chef business. However, with consistent hard work and determination, you can make significant progress towards your goal within a year or two. Remember to stay focused and motivated, and don't hesitate to reach out to your Pampered Chef team for support and guidance along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christina Wood
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tiarra Clark
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Tiarra Clark
  • Niki Kate