• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering My Strength: A Journey of Fitness and Health | Nikke D.'s Journal

In summary, Marlene is happy to be back on CS and is excited to work with the other members. She is confused about some of the user names and features.
nikked
Gold Member
So, here I go.

I worked out today at physical therapy. I'm getting good at working out M-F and not sitting on my butt during the weekend, so that is good!

When we moved into our house, I couldn't open the windows by myself without hurting myself, and I thought it was a design flaw...base housing and all that jazz.

Yesterday was a beautiful day, and I really wanted the windows open, so I gritted my teeth and set to work...Low and behold, they practically flew open! Guess it wasn't the windows...it was my weak, flabby arms. Now that I have some muscle, it wasn't a problem. That was REALLY exciting for me. :cheerleader:

Managed to stay away from LDs (Little Debbie's) today. Had a WW muffin, and a Yoplait light to help my sweet tooth. The yogurt was really good. Had the Boston Creme Pie flavor you see in the commercial.

Wednesdays are my weigh in days. Didn't loose this week, but didn't gain, so I'll take that. Stupid LDs!

That's it. Thanks!

Sounds like you're doing great!!!! Good for you!

Keep it up!:cheerleader::balloon:

Just wanted to do a quick shout out!!!! I am happy that they haveJust wanted to do a quick shout out!!!! I am happy that they have added the director part of Chef Success!

I look forward to working with all of you!!!:)

Wow, a lot cooler smilies on here!!:candyheart::bugeye::devil:

Hi Marlene!

Hey Marlene! Nice to see ya over here!!

Glad to see you join us!!:love0010:

Hi Marlene,
Hello, it's good to see you over here!!! And way to go on kicking butt in 2007!!! Sounds like you're just flying along and doing great.

You'll soon see that things are much more positive over on this side of the world. I like it better here.:)

The atmosphere and the attitudes of some consultants over on CS is WAAYYYY different than back when I "met" you over there...when was that? More than 2 years ago because we walked together as directors! It gets nuts over there at times, but I'm glad you've popped back in and now you're over here.

Hope you have a wonderful 2008!!!:):)

Ok....so give me the low down on what everything means under your user names now!! What is this yellow bar thingy??? And the thanked??? I am confused!:confused:

I am glad that the atmosphere over here will be more positive!:sun:

fruit76loop said:
so give me the low down on what everything means under your user names now!! What is this yellow bar thingy??? And the thanked??? I am confused!:confused:

I am glad that the atmosphere over here will be more positive!:sun:

Oh that bar has something to do with how much you've posted stuff. And the "thanked" thing is just what is used when you want to thank someone for sharing some information or something that you really found useful.

Hi Marlene, and welcome to DCS! I have seen your amost recent attempt at voicing your opinion on CS and hoped you would come play over here! This is a really, really great group!

See now you have 1 "Thanks". :angel:

1. What is "Discovering My Strength: A Journey of Fitness and Health"?

"Discovering My Strength: A Journey of Fitness and Health" is a journal written by Nikke D. that chronicles her personal journey towards improved fitness and overall health. It includes reflections, tips, and challenges to help readers embark on their own journey towards a healthier lifestyle.

2. Is this journal suitable for all fitness levels and ages?

Yes, "Discovering My Strength" is suitable for individuals of all fitness levels and ages. The journal focuses on a holistic approach to health and wellness, and can be tailored to fit individual needs and goals.

3. What makes this journal different from other fitness journals?

This journal is unique in that it combines personal reflections with practical tips and challenges to help readers not only reach their fitness goals, but also develop a positive and sustainable mindset towards health and wellness.

4. Can I use this journal alongside other fitness programs or regimens?

Absolutely! "Discovering My Strength" can be used in conjunction with any fitness program or regimen, as it focuses on developing a healthy mindset and habits that can complement any physical routine.

5. How can I purchase the journal?

The journal can be purchased through Nikke D.'s website or through Pampered Chef's website. It is also available in select stores and online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat