• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Please Pray for Me and Strength - (Long, Sorry)

In summary, the speaker is in need of prayers and support as they navigate a difficult situation involving their ex and a new parenting plan for their oldest son. They discovered their ex had been lying to them and filed for divorce from their current spouse, causing tension and hindering communication. They now have to involve their attorney and are hoping that the court will see what is best for their son. They appreciate the prayers and support from others.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I am in a real need of prayers and uplifting right now. DH and I have been trying to work with my ex on a new parenting plan in regards to my oldest DS. We thought all was going well until this past weekend.

We found out that my ex has been lying to us since we went to mediation on July 10th. He filed for divorce from his wife on July 13th (good thing for DS), however, he has been telling us all along that he need's to confirm with his wife about moving and other things before he can give us any answer's, when all along he knew she wasn't around any longer.

What really tick's me off :mad: (I have a stronger word for it than that, but I am trying to be nice :D) is that my ex said in our mediation session he wanted more open communication and then does this. We (DH & I) thought we had something good going here and were going to be able to co-parent with DS's best interest in mind. Obviously that isn't true.

Now we have to go through our attorney, which is something we really didn't want to do. I guess I can be a little vendicitve and say, it is going to suck being him, having to pay for two court cases at once. ;)

I am also hoping that the court see what type of person he really is and what the best interest is for DS. The really sad part is the only one that is going to get hurt in this process is my son!:(

Hugs to you Laurie!

Grrr...shared parenting is SO HARD! I soooooooooooo feel for you guys and pray that the outcome is one that is beneficial to you guys and to your son! Sounds like you have his (ds) best interest at heart, but your ex certainly isn't on the same page.

Prayers!!! Hang in there - the best revenge in living well.

I can't imagine how hard this must be. Praying for you and your family.

Keeping you and your family in my prayers. The best interest of the child is most important.

Our apt with the attorney is Friday at 2:00 pm. We will find out if he thinks we even have a chance.

Thank you for all of your prayers.

Re: Please pray for me and strength - (Long, sorry)-UpdateWe went to our attorney and he is going forth with our wishes for my oldest DS living with us. He think's we have a really good case.

I will know by Friday if the courts agree.

Thank you for all of your prayers.

Here's praying for the court to agree!

Sounds good. I'll pray for your favor on Friday.

1. What is the purpose of the "Please Pray for Me and Strength" message?

The purpose of this message is to request prayer and support from others during a difficult or challenging time. It is a way to ask for strength, guidance, and comfort from a higher power and the community around us.

2. Who should I send this message to?

This message can be sent to anyone who you feel comfortable sharing your struggles with and who you believe will pray for you. It can be friends, family members, church members, or a support group.

3. How can I best support someone who sends me this message?

The best way to support someone who sends you this message is to respond with empathy and kindness. Let them know that you are there for them and that you will keep them in your thoughts and prayers. You can also offer to lend a listening ear or provide practical help if needed.

4. Should I share personal details in this message?

It is up to your discretion whether or not to share personal details in this message. Some people may feel more comfortable sharing specific details while others may prefer to keep it more general. It is important to respect the person's privacy and only share what they are comfortable with.

5. Is there a specific time or way to pray for someone who sends this message?

There is no specific time or way to pray for someone who sends this message. The most important thing is to sincerely offer your prayers and support in whatever way feels most authentic to you. This could be through a formal prayer, positive thoughts, or simply sending well wishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Judybabe
Replies
Views
AJPratt