• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missydivine's Journal: Starting My Journey Towards a Better Me on Monday

In summary, Jaime is doing well, but wishes she ate better at the buffet. She lost weight and is happy.
missydivine
Gold Member
I thought I would start one, but I'm not doing very good today. Good thing I don't start for real until Monday.

You go Girl!
Start whatever day works . . . you can do it!

Okay for goals, I have way too much to lose to think that far ahead. Gotta start smaller. I would like to lose 15 by the end of Feb. I'm going to get on the tredmill 3-5 times a week. I'd love to do it everyday, but lets not expect that just yet.

I will weigh tomorrow morning. I have to remind dh to do the same, he's doing it with me. We both have a bunch to lose. I'll start a better post tomorrow. I have a little piece of cake to eat tonight.:blushing:

Mary that sounds like a great goal!
Enjoy the cake!
It will be more successful with DH there supporting you.

Well I weighed this morning. The scale was NOT happy, I wasn't either:grumpy:. But, I'm here and I think my day is going well. I had my coffee with 1/2 n 1/2 (that is the only thing I'm not willing to give up!)
a raisin bagel for breakfast, banana before lunch, hot tea and chicken and veggie soup with toast for lunch. I'd really like to have some chocolate, but I'm resisting. I know I'm not really hungry, just munchie. Will power is holding.:cheerleader: I just have to figure out what we are having for dinner. I'm thinking something with chicken.

I haven't done much as far as exercise. My head is fuzzy from my cold, so I don't know if that will really get started for a day or two. I'm hoping to get some walking in tomorrow while the girls are in school.

No weight loss yet, but I just started today. hee hee

Does anyone use them or any other type of service that sends out cardsDoes anyone use them or any other type of service that sends out cards for you? I can't seem to remember (and if I do, I don't have time) birthday and PC anniversary cards. I'm looking into something like this, but I don't quite understand how it works pricing wise.

Day 2 not too bad, I had my coffee with 1/2 and 1/2 as always. I had a raisin bagel, the last one.:cry:need to put that on my list. For lunch I cheated a bit, I went to Planet Sub and had a torpedo. Not the worst choice I could have made so I'm not really unhappy. I think we are going to have chicken taco salad tonight. Unless I get inspired. I walked a lot at Target
laughs9.gif
oh, and at hobby lobby.

I've been drinking my water, so I think I will get all that in. I didn't go through a drive thru for lunch, so I think overall a good day!

missydivine said:
I've been drinking my water, so I think I will get all that in. I didn't go through a drive thru for lunch, so I think overall a good day!

Sounds like you are doing okay! You just reminded me that I need to drink more water today.....

Not great, but I'm thinking about what I'm eating, and that's a big start. I'm also deciding not to eat things I shouldn't.

I use birthdayalarms.com. You don't have to pay to use their service unless you want to use their premium on-line cards. They send me a reminder one week and 3 days before any event that I have saved on the site. The annual fee is $13.95 (I think) for unlimited premium cards.

Are they real cards or ecards? I want to send real cards and reminders just don't do it for me!

Oh, they are e-cards, sorry.

Don't be sorry, glad the thread was kept alive!

Let's see yesterday, since I wasn't able to get on to post.

I had a bowl of cereal, lunch a turkey sandwich, dinner steak, corn, and cottage cheese with pears. I need to get more veggies in. Didn't too great with that today.

:DToday, I've had my coffee so far, I need to get breakfast. I think I'll have a raisin bagel. Don't know about the rest of the day yet. I'm losing weight though, got on the scale and I'm down almost 5 pounds since I started. Now mind you I have way more than most of you to lose. It's a good start, I'm happy.:D

Oh, yeah, I've been snacking on peanuts in the evening, I think I may try to skip that. It should help some too.

missydivine said:
:DToday, I've had my coffee so far, I need to get breakfast. I think I'll have a raisin bagel. Don't know about the rest of the day yet. I'm losing weight though, got on the scale and I'm down almost 5 pounds since I started. Now mind you I have way more than most of you to lose. It's a good start, I'm happy.:D

:cheerleader: WOO HOO! Keep up the great work!

We went for Chinese for dinner, I don't think that was really on my plan.:eek:

We bribed our dd's with Chinese after going to the dentist(still not a fun experience). I don't think I did very good at the buffet. Soup, rice, General Tso's chicken(that's the bad one) green beans, broccoli, 1 crab rangoon, only one, no egg rolls either. That part I was good. I only had a small amount of ice cream. I still don't think it was very good. As long as I don't have it all the time I will make it.

Today, we had french toast for breakfast, coffee, 1 pc turkey sausage. Lunch I made turkey sloppy joes(yummy) and cottage cheese with pears. For dinner I think we are having steak fajitas. I'm wanting chips, I may have some. I don't know. I would like my final weigh on Monday for the week to be a good one. I think I gained back a pound of what I've lost. Maybe if I get on the tredmill I can make that go away. I know it will all happen if I just keep watching what I'm eating.

I also have to keep reminding myself to make good choices. That's what it's all about the choices we make.

missydivine said:
We bribed our dd's with Chinese after going to the dentist(still not a fun experience). I don't think I did very good at the buffet. Soup, rice, General Tso's chicken(that's the bad one) green beans, broccoli, 1 crab rangoon, only one, no egg rolls either. That part I was good. I only had a small amount of ice cream. I still don't think it was very good. As long as I don't have it all the time I will make it.

Look at how skinny most Chinese people are though.....lol.....

Okay, lets see today I had oatmeal for breakfast, coffee always, for lunch I had a turkey sloppy joe and water, I'm going to eat some peaches. I don't know what we are doing for dinner. I have to think about that. Maybe something with salad, it's been awhile since we've done that.

Today I weighed, and I have lost 4lbs. Not bad for a first week. I'm really glad I didn't eat any of the ice cream I bought last night. I'm going to have some tonight. I'm not going to be home today, so who knows how it will go. At least it's the beginning of the week. I have 6 more days to make up for any bads I have today. I'll post more later.

Okay we went to Jose Pepper's for dinner, not the best choice, but it was good.
I'm not getting on the scale until later in the week, or next Monday so I don't have a clue how I'm doing. I need/I am going to get the tred mill cleaned off today so I can start walking more. I think my dd will help me a little. She's 4 so who knows.

Alright, so I'm off to an okay start for today, I had my coffee as usual, not giving that up! and a raisin bagel. I have been going up and down all three all be it short flights of stairs in my house a bunch of times. I've been moving a metal shelf and boxes out of dd room and now I need to move the file cabinet. Then I'm on to clearing off the tread mill. I really need to start.........

you guessed it laundry.:eek:

Have a fun (lol) laundry day today! I'm here accross the country from you doing the same thing.

Well, I'm just starting my day and I've just had coffee. I'm going to fix breakfast. I think we are having hot choc and cresants, probably not the best choice. But Yummy! I will do better the rest of the day.

I don't know that I'm doing much better, but I'm working on laundry and walking up and down the stairs. I also shoveled the driveway today, I think that counts for something. I need to get working on this scary room I'm in right now. It's just hard to know where to start.

missydivine said:
I don't know that I'm doing much better, but I'm working on laundry and walking up and down the stairs. I also shoveled the driveway today, I think that counts for something. I need to get working on this scary room I'm in right now. It's just hard to know where to start.

That counts. Keep up the good work!

I don't think it's good work, I got on the scale this morning and I've gained some of it back:eek: I'm going to have to be extra good this weekend if I want to stay the same, much less show a loss for the week.:eek: It's sad, but I haven't been making good choices. I plan to do better.

Can't say that I'm doing very good today. I had muffins for breakfast, spaghetti for lunch and Chinese for dinner. Dh suggested it, and it sounded so good. I really need to eat salad for awhile. We'll see if that goes over well.

Maybe tomorrow we will have chicken salad. Dh isn't a big salad eater. I have to come up with something.

I guess I need to get my cookbooks out and make a plan. I know we do so much better when I have a meal plan and I'm not thinking what are we going to have for dinner.

I still don't have this room cleaned up, I keep saying it's going to get done, but it hasn't yet. OOPS!

missydivine said:
Maybe tomorrow we will have chicken salad. Dh isn't a big salad eater. I have to come up with something.

I like the Oriental Chicken salad but I'm not sure that's too much healthier for you!

I can say that I don't think I'm doing too good. I really don't want to weigh tomorrow. I'm going to. We had pizza for dinner:eek:

The good thing about all this is I'm owning up to being bad, and I know I will be able to get back on track. I have to say thanks to everyone who supports me.

You can do it Mary! Just keep looking forward.

I am scared to weigh in today too... but we gotta do it. How is your scary room coming? Mine is sort of stalled.

friday said:
I am scared to weigh in today too... but we gotta do it. How is your scary room coming? Mine is sort of stalled.

I need to go upstairs and weigh, I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to. The only way to lose it is to face it even if it wasn't a good week. I do at least know that.

My scary room is getting better, but only a bit. There is more floor space to see, I call that progress.

Okay, I weighed, and it wasn't good I gained back some of my loss.:cry: I knew it was going to happen, I didn't do very good all week. Okay enough about the bad. This is the start of a new week! I just have to do that much better this week. I'm going to get back to writing down what I eat.

<h2>What is "Missydivine's Journal" about?</h2><p>"Missydivine's Journal" is a personal blog where the author, Missydivine, shares her journey towards self-improvement and a healthier lifestyle. It includes her struggles, successes, and tips for anyone on a similar journey.</p><h2>Why did Missydivine start her journal on Monday?</h2><p>Missydivine chose to start her journal on Monday because it is the beginning of the week and a fresh start. It allows her to set her intentions and goals for the upcoming week.</p><h2>What does Missydivine mean by "not doing very good today"?</h2><p>Missydivine may mean that she did not adhere to her planned diet or exercise routine for the day. She may have faced challenges or setbacks that made it difficult for her to stay on track.</p><h2>When does Missydivine plan to start her journey for real?</h2><p>Missydivine plans to start her journey for real on Monday, as mentioned in the title. This means she will fully commit to her goals and make significant changes to her lifestyle.</p><h2>What can readers expect from "Missydivine's Journal"?</h2><p>Readers can expect honest and relatable content from "Missydivine's Journal." Missydivine will share her progress, struggles, and tips while also providing motivation and inspiration for others on their own journeys towards self-improvement.</p>

What is "Missydivine's Journal" about?

"Missydivine's Journal" is a personal blog where the author, Missydivine, shares her journey towards self-improvement and a healthier lifestyle. It includes her struggles, successes, and tips for anyone on a similar journey.

Why did Missydivine start her journal on Monday?

Missydivine chose to start her journal on Monday because it is the beginning of the week and a fresh start. It allows her to set her intentions and goals for the upcoming week.

What does Missydivine mean by "not doing very good today"?

Missydivine may mean that she did not adhere to her planned diet or exercise routine for the day. She may have faced challenges or setbacks that made it difficult for her to stay on track.

When does Missydivine plan to start her journey for real?

Missydivine plans to start her journey for real on Monday, as mentioned in the title. This means she will fully commit to her goals and make significant changes to her lifestyle.

What can readers expect from "Missydivine's Journal"?

Readers can expect honest and relatable content from "Missydivine's Journal." Missydivine will share her progress, struggles, and tips while also providing motivation and inspiration for others on their own journeys towards self-improvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
Replies
Views
BigSisGretchen
  • Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group