• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow, I Lost 31 lbs. in 14 Weeks - Did You See the New Season?

In summary, the mom of the white team went home and the people on the red team had immunity the past two weeks.
Oooh, I can so fit into this conversation ;-) -

While I was not sure it was Sam, i do remember the day that Stephany(sp?) got sent home - she came in and listed: I lost X amount of weight and fell in LOVE. I sat up and was like, wait - when, with WHO? :love:

Now we know!:D

last yrs relationship blew me away. The girl was only on the ranch for a very short time. I really hope Sam and Stephanie are happy. How many seasons has someone gotten into a relationship?

Actually if you follow the tabloids, the news about their relationship came out at the end of March. Sheri actually spilled the beans. I think they are cute. I loved her, and now I like him just because (it was annoying me that he was still there). I had an inkling that they were together when she said she fell in love upon getting booted off, but I don't follow the tabs, and didn't know until sam got kicked off. Biggest Loser has a better track record than The Bachelor. Suzy and Matt - married 2 kids S1, Alexandrea and Antoine from last season - engaged, Amy and Marty S3 - married , Daniel and Rebecca last season. are all couples,

Didnt Alexandra and Antione go on the show as engaged couples? And they did get married.

No that was Nicole and Damien. Antione was Sean's Partner on Red Team Last year when they picked their own teammate after running the mile.

yep yopur right. Got confused there for a sec

Did anyone else vote for the third finalist? I voted for Daris. I think he's a sweet young man.

I voted for Daris. I can relate to the late night eating and hating that you do it. I really like Koli and liked his way of thinking most of the times.. but he left home for those 30 days to work on his weight loss in Vegas. The purpose was to try to do it on their own at home... jmo

That's a part of why I voted for Daris, too. I was very happy with the outcome of the show. I thought so many of the contestants looked amazing. Frankly, I would never have recognized Mike's mom.

I thought they looked great! I was suprised a couple of them hadn't lost more... but I'm sure life just got in the way. The one thing I liked is that Ashley was so close to winning and didn't look anerexic (sp?). So many times the finalist do. I mean, she still has some weight to loose to hit her goal I think but at least to win she didn't have to get down to skin and bones.

Did anyone else think that Koli was acting VERY strangely? I was afraid he was going to pull out a gun and start shooting people (I know, that was a weird thought but it did suddenly pop into my head). I was just glad he had on his skimpy weigh-in outfit so no place to hide a gun.I did not vote for anyone (not that much of a devotee and didn't realize you could vote). I think the final three looked terrific.

chefjeanine said:
Did anyone else think that Koli was acting VERY strangely? I was afraid he was going to pull out a gun and start shooting people (I know, that was a weird thought but it did suddenly pop into my head). I was just glad he had on his skimpy weigh-in outfit so no place to hide a gun.

I did not vote for anyone (not that much of a devotee and didn't realize you could vote). I think the final three looked terrific.

the gun idea did not cross my mind..but yes..I did think that he was acting very strange. My mom thought that he looked like someone who would play an alien on TV.

I never liked Melissa..but I think if she wanted to wear that dress that she should have done something to make her look not so flat chested..she looked horrible in that dress.

raebates said:
Did anyone else vote for the third finalist? I voted for Daris. I think he's a sweet young man.

I kept forgetting to vote..but my mom and sister voted for Daris..and that is who I would have voted for. I really liked him.

I liked Daris too, I personally think Koli cheated by going to a MMA place instead of going home like the rest of them did. I know it was a game, but that did not seem fair. I agree, he was acting very weird!

chefcharity said:
I thought they looked great! I was suprised a couple of them hadn't lost more...
Yes, I thought the same thing.I think Sherry looked FANTASTIC. She is such a tiny thing and has such a sweet spirit.I think Koli kinda "cheated" by going off to Vegas too. And yes, he was acting REALLY strange.I voted for Daris! I can totally relate to his late night eating. I think Mike still has a lot of emotional work to do and obviously still has some weight to lose. But he came so far!I really wish Ashley would have won, but it's all about percentage of weight loss and not about a vote, so...

I really wish Ashley would have won, too. Honestly, I didn't care for Koli - I did think he was acting really weird. And I didn't agree with his attitude about Stephanie when she got voted off - and then to find out about Stephanie and Sam I am surprised that Sam let him say those things about her.

Did anybody else think that Michael looked a lot like Danny from last season?

Koli was very, very weird. I even said to my husband "will he ever smile?" He didn't seem happy during the season, either. He commented that all he wanted to do was go home and be with his family. Seems like some psychological changes need to be made.

If Koli had been in the final 3 he would have won. I meant to vote for Daris but forgot. Glad all the rest of you did ;) Imagine if Koli had won? How weird would that have been? The producers are probably happy they didn't have to have him going around as the Biggest Loser.

Anyone think there's anything romantic between Mike & Ashley, or at least wishful thinking on Mike's part? I agree that it was nice to see Ashley so close to winning without being skin and bones.

Becca_in_MD said:
Koli was very, very weird. I even said to my husband "will he ever smile?" He didn't seem happy during the season, either. He commented that all he wanted to do was go home and be with his family. Seems like some psychological changes need to be made.

If Koli had been in the final 3 he would have won. I meant to vote for Daris but forgot. Glad all the rest of you did ;) Imagine if Koli had won? How weird would that have been? The producers are probably happy they didn't have to have him going around as the Biggest Loser.

Anyone think there's anything romantic between Mike & Ashley, or at least wishful thinking on Mike's part? I agree that it was nice to see Ashley so close to winning without being skin and bones.

I was wondering the same thing. My mom said about it too.

I was wondering the same thing with Mike and Ashley.

I don't think anything will happen with them. I have a feeling Mike is gay.

I kept saying to hubby that I think something was going on with the two of em... Oh well., LOL

Chef Kearns said:
I don't think anything will happen with them. I have a feeling Mike is gay.

I kinda thought maybe that was the case, too - but I was reading an online write up of the finale and the person writing that seemed to think there was something going on with them, too - so who knows. I wish them both the best. I'm glad they made it to the finals.

<h2>1. "Wow, I Lost 31 lbs. in 14 Weeks - Did You See the New Season?"</h2><p>Congratulations on your weight loss! The new season of the show is definitely inspiring for those looking to lose weight.</p><h2>2. "Did anyone watch the new season?"</h2><p>Yes, many people have been tuning in to watch the new season and see the contestants' weight loss journeys.</p><h2>3. "I thought it was really good. I could not beleive the weight they all lost in 1 week!!"</h2><p>The contestants on the show work very hard and have a great support system to help them achieve their weight loss goals, which can lead to significant results in just one week.</p><h2>4. "They lost in 1 week what I have lost in 14 using my Bodybugg! I'm up to 31 lbs."</h2><p>That's amazing progress! Keep up the good work with your Bodybugg and remember that everyone's weight loss journey is different.</p><h2>5. "I couldn't believe they sent 2 teams home. I can't wait to see how they did when they come back."</h2><p>It can be tough to see contestants go home, but the show also focuses on helping them continue their weight loss journey even after they leave the ranch.</p>

1. "Wow, I Lost 31 lbs. in 14 Weeks - Did You See the New Season?"

Congratulations on your weight loss! The new season of the show is definitely inspiring for those looking to lose weight.

2. "Did anyone watch the new season?"

Yes, many people have been tuning in to watch the new season and see the contestants' weight loss journeys.

3. "I thought it was really good. I could not beleive the weight they all lost in 1 week!!"

The contestants on the show work very hard and have a great support system to help them achieve their weight loss goals, which can lead to significant results in just one week.

4. "They lost in 1 week what I have lost in 14 using my Bodybugg! I'm up to 31 lbs."

That's amazing progress! Keep up the good work with your Bodybugg and remember that everyone's weight loss journey is different.

5. "I couldn't believe they sent 2 teams home. I can't wait to see how they did when they come back."

It can be tough to see contestants go home, but the show also focuses on helping them continue their weight loss journey even after they leave the ranch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • AnnieBee