• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Tonight's Episodes New? Plus 24 Fans Unite!

In summary, the first new episode of Grey's Anatomy is next Thursday, and the second new episode is a repeat. The third new episode is of Men in Trees.
jenniferlynne
Hey, are the two episodes that are on tonight new? I was reading about them in the TV Guide, but the first one kind of sounds like a repeat.

Also, anyone hooked on the show 24? I am such a total dork. I rented movies and I rented disk 1 of Season 1 because I thought it was a movie. My husband and I were so hooked I had to go out and buy the Season 1 set so we could see how it ended (the movie place didn't have anymore). I looked it up on the internet, and Season 6 is getting ready to start next week. I can't wait!!

Both titles that are listed in my media center guide, say they are repeats of shows that originally aired in Nov.

HTH

Lisa

LOVE Grey's Anatomy. The next new one is NEXT Thursday though! ugh!! :(

I cannot wait! :D I was caught off guard when they started playing reruns anyway. I hate when they do that!

I downloaded this whole season so far onto my iPod and have been watching non-stop! I can't wait until next week when they are new again!!

same here!! i am in withdrawal!! lol

I just looked for Grey this morning and was so disappointed it is a repeat. I want NEW shows! What are we going to do when the season ends?

Have you seen the advertisement for the movie that McDreamy is going to be in? I forget the name of it. His wife is teaching at a "problem" school and is devoting all of her efforts to it. It shows her having to pick between him and the school. My husband said "Well, you won't like her becasue you know she is going to pick the school over your McDreamy!! - no point in watching it now!" He knows me so well! :D

I am so tired of the re-runs...I want new episodes!!

I am with you guys - I am so ready for some new Greys Anatomy!!! We have been waiting and waiting and FINALLY According to Jim started its season last night - Kimberly Paisley is so cute pregnant!!!

Noelle Williams
Sales Director
Alabama

I'm with ya girls; I'm ready for new shows! I figured it was probably a rerun tonite since they didn't advertise much for Greys; just Ugly Betty.
Of course the first new one is next week; that's my only Thursday show this month!

I forgot to watch According to Jim. I haven't watched it in a while, but I was wondering if they were writing her pregnancy into the show or not. I am assuming they did if you could obviously tell she is preggo.

7 days until Grey's!!

P.S. DH and I FINALLY decided on a boy's name- Boston Grey

I know it sounds like a combo of Boston Legal and Grey's Anatomy, but those shows won't be on forever!!

Men in TreesDoes anyone watch Men in Trees? It is on Thurs at 9pm. It has been re-runs too. Bummer!

I love Men in Trees!! A lot of people don't watch it in Alaska becasue they complain about how it really isn't AK and they are furthering the stereotypes and myths about Alaska. Shut up and watch the show!! My goodness!!

Sorry...hormones are raging today!

gilliandanielle said:
P.S. DH and I FINALLY decided on a boy's name- Boston Grey

I know it sounds like a combo of Boston Legal and Grey's Anatomy, but those shows won't be on forever!!

:D That would be a good thing to say if someone asks WHY you named him that. :D I would be like, " OMG I love Boston Legal & Grey's SO MUCH, Gotta name my son after them!!!" You might just start a trend! lol.:D

I have never seen Boston Legal in my life actually, but I know I don't have to hide my love for Grey's on here!!

Sadly- it is even worse...DH is a HUGE red sox fan and when I begged him for a third child I promised we would name a boy Boston. I love the name Greyson, but Boston Greyson Wright is kinda weird, so I shortened it to Grey (not GRAY and that is the GA tie in, LOL!).

I am POSITIVE for whatever reason that I am having a girl, and my 3 y.o. DD is convinced it is a girl as well. I am so sure that I am going to need some time to recover if they tell me it is a boy! We will find out at my U/S on 1/31!!

I love Men In Trees too - and it's awesome that they put it on after Grey's Anatomy - a great night of television!

gilliandanielle said:
I have never seen Boston Legal in my life actually, but I know I don't have to hide my love for Grey's on here!!

Sadly- it is even worse...DH is a HUGE red sox fan and when I begged him for a third child I promised we would name a boy Boston. I love the name Greyson, but Boston Greyson Wright is kinda weird, so I shortened it to Grey (not GRAY and that is the GA tie in, LOL!).

I am POSITIVE for whatever reason that I am having a girl, and my 3 y.o. DD is convinced it is a girl as well. I am so sure that I am going to need some time to recover if they tell me it is a boy! We will find out at my U/S on 1/31!!

I was "positive" Caleb was a girl. His name was going to be Kaelani. And when they told me I was having a boy, I was like "Are you SURE?" ;) I think Boston is a really cool name. And gotta have the Grey's for sure! :D

Now don't go scaring me Margie!! LOL! I didn't have a feeling with either of my other kids, but this one it really hasn't crossed my mind that it could be a boy. I am not sure if it is because #1 is a girl, #2 is a boy, so DUH..#3 is a girl....that is kinda scary logic.

It is good either way because we have a lot more boy stuff hanging around still, and we have a boy's name. I want a healthy baby, but my preference would be girl. We have no girl name and WAY less girl "stuff", so really we are good either way! I can't wait to find out!

jrstephens said:
Have you seen the advertisement for the movie that McDreamy is going to be in? I forget the name of it. His wife is teaching at a "problem" school and is devoting all of her efforts to it. It shows her having to pick between him and the school. My husband said "Well, you won't like her becasue you know she is going to pick the school over your McDreamy!! - no point in watching it now!" He knows me so well! :D

The name of this movie is "Freedom Writers" if anyone wants to check it out. I'm a teacher and I can't wait to see it. The fact that McDreamy is in it doesn't hurt either!!;)

Ok. I guess I am just missing something. I have never seen Greys Anatomy but I do know that the main star in the show is Patrick Dempsy. The same Patrick Dempsy from Cant Buy Me Love and Loverboy. Is this the McDreamy everyone is talking about?? If so, you've got to be kidding???? He was such a nerd! But I guess they grow up, huh?

I uesd to think that Anthony Michael Hall (Vacation, Jonny Be Good, 16 Candles, and now The Dead Zone) was a total geek and OMG!!! Have you seen him lately??? He REALLY grew up...hubba hubba...:eek:

thechefofnorthbend said:
Ok. I guess I am just missing something. I have never seen Greys Anatomy but I do know that the main star in the show is Patrick Dempsy. The same Patrick Dempsy from Cant Buy Me Love and Loverboy. Is this the McDreamy everyone is talking about?? If so, you've got to be kidding???? He was such a nerd! But I guess they grow up, huh?

I uesd to think that Anthony Michael Hall (Vacation, Jonny Be Good, 16 Candles, and now The Dead Zone) was a total geek and OMG!!! Have you seen him lately??? He REALLY grew up...hubba hubba...:eek:

Yes, that's him. He's not nerdy anymore! Plus, I like the guys that were kind of nerdy growing up--makes them more real & not just another cute face!

Here is a pic of the Grey's Anatomy Cast!

Attachments

• Grey's anatomy TV.jpg
    Grey's anatomy TV.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 369
All I know is McDreamy can mow my lawn at 6 am any time he wishes!!

For those of you with dirty minds- he mowed lawns in Can't Buy Me Love...

gilliandanielle said:
All I know is McDreamy can mow my lawn at 6 am any time he wishes!!

For those of you with dirty minds- he mowed lawns in Can't Buy Me Love...

LOL...or deliver pizza...bwaaahahahaaa

He did grow up real nice, huh? When is this show on?;)

New episodes start on Thursday the 11th. It is on at my house at 8pm, but I have heard that others see it at 9pm. You can always download the last few episodes at www.abc.com for free to get hooked, then caught up. Also- once you are hooked you can get the episodes on iTunes for a fee.

Yeah we see it at 9p.m. Though isn't alaska 1 hour behind California?

Yes, we are 1 hour behind California. I think the schedule is messed up here though. We see the prime time shows from 7pm to 10pm when the news starts. When I was in NC visiting family their prime time started at 8pm and went to 11pm. Are they messed up or are we??

Hmm. Not sure. Though I have to go with the NC people. Ours is from 8-11 too. Then News. Maybe since you are an hour behind it kinda works out.

OMG!! did you see next week who addison is kissing???

letscook04 said:
No Who is it???

letscook04 said:

I know!!! I couldn't believe it!

Darby: believe me....once you start watching this show; you are HOOKED!! I missed the first season, & started watching about this time last year. And now I can't miss an episode:) And yes, MCDreamy did grow up; not the same guy he used to be!
I want to see that new movie too! It looks good.

lacychef said:
I know!!! I couldn't believe it!

Darby: believe me....once you start watching this show; you are HOOKED!! I missed the first season, & started watching about this time last year. And now I can't miss an episode:) And yes, MCDreamy did grow up; not the same guy he used to be!
I want to see that new movie too! It looks good.
So who was it?

gilliandanielle said:
Yes, we are 1 hour behind California. I think the schedule is messed up here though. We see the prime time shows from 7pm to 10pm when the news starts. When I was in NC visiting family their prime time started at 8pm and went to 11pm. Are they messed up or are we??

California prime time was 8pm - 11pm, all except Sacramento on the ABC affiliate, that was 7pm - 10pm. I think the CBS station was doing the same thing for a while. And the NBC affiliate there always wanted to start and end shows at like 8:05 - 9:55 and so on. They were WAY messed up!

She is kissing Alex!! Sorry for the late response but I was busy at work!! LOL

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
schel
Replies
Views