• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baltimore Area Booth Opportunity

In summary, the Baltimore Area Booth Opportunity is an event where Pampered Chef consultants can rent a booth space to showcase and sell their products at local fairs, festivals, or markets in the Baltimore area. The cost for a booth space varies from $75-$150 per day and covers the cost of the space and marketing materials. Consultants can share a booth with another Pampered Chef consultant, as long as they both apply and split the cost. All Pampered Chef products are eligible to be sold at the event, with a focus on popular and seasonal items. To apply, consultants can visit the "Events" section on their website and search for available events in the Baltimore area.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
My Director and I got a booth at the MD Home, Garden & Living Show at the Timonium Fairgrounds Oct. 16-18. We still have some time slots available. Please PM me if you are interested and I will give you the details.

Becca

Becca, Terry might be interested (darn, can't remember his screen name on here). I'll message him on Facebook and tell him to contact you.

Sarah... ya forgot... OH my....

I didn't forget you!! Just your screen name. I'm too used to seeing you on Facebook now.

1. What is the Baltimore Area Booth Opportunity?

The Baltimore Area Booth Opportunity is an event where Pampered Chef consultants can rent a booth space to showcase and sell our products at a local fair, festival, or market in the Baltimore area.

2. How much does it cost to participate in the Baltimore Area Booth Opportunity?

The cost for a booth space varies depending on the specific event and location. However, on average it ranges from $75-$150 per day. This fee covers the cost of the booth space and marketing materials.

3. Can I share a booth with another Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can share a booth with another consultant as long as they are also a member of Pampered Chef. However, both consultants must apply and be accepted for the event and split the cost of the booth space.

4. What products can I sell at the Baltimore Area Booth Opportunity?

You can sell any Pampered Chef products that are currently available for purchase. However, we recommend focusing on our most popular and seasonal items to attract more customers.

5. How do I apply for the Baltimore Area Booth Opportunity?

To apply for the Baltimore Area Booth Opportunity, you can visit the "Events" section on your Pampered Chef consultant website and search for available events in the Baltimore area. Once you find an event you are interested in, simply click "Apply" and follow the instructions to submit your application.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kmacchef16
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • esavvymom