• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth Opportunity in Olathe, Ks

In summary, the booth opportunity in Olathe, KS is an event for Pampered Chef representatives to showcase and sell their products to potential customers. To sign up, you can contact your local consultant or visit the website. Requirements include being a current consultant with a valid business license in Kansas and having a minimum inventory of products. Sharing a booth with another consultant is allowed. The benefits include reaching a new audience, potentially gaining new customers, and networking with other consultants.
kmacchef16
Gold Member
HI - I am in charge of a booth at Johnson County Old Settlers in Olathe KS Sept. 9th, 10th & 11th. I haven't gotten all spots filled and need to fill the spots so I can pay for this.
If you live in the area and would like the opportunity to get in on this booth, please contact me via email [email protected]

Thanks
Kris

Hi Kris, I am interested in potentially filling one of the spots at the Johnson County Old Settlers booth. Can you provide more information about the booth and what type of products or services are expected to be featured? Also, what is the cost for the spot and what are the requirements for participating? Thank you,

1. What is the booth opportunity in Olathe, KS?

The booth opportunity in Olathe, KS is an event where Pampered Chef representatives can showcase and sell their products to potential customers.

2. How can I sign up for the booth opportunity in Olathe, KS?

To sign up for the booth opportunity in Olathe, KS, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to fill out an application form.

3. What are the requirements to participate in the booth opportunity in Olathe, KS?

To participate in the booth opportunity in Olathe, KS, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and have a valid business license for the state of Kansas. You must also have a minimum inventory of products to display and sell at the event.

4. Can I share a booth with another Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can share a booth with another Pampered Chef consultant as long as both consultants meet the requirements and have a valid business license for the state of Kansas.

5. What are the benefits of participating in the booth opportunity in Olathe, KS?

Participating in the booth opportunity in Olathe, KS allows you to reach a new audience and potentially gain new customers. It also gives you the opportunity to network with other Pampered Chef consultants and learn from their experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DonnaYork
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies