• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've Got a Chance at My First Booth!!

In summary, the speaker shares their excitement and nervousness about being given the opportunity to work at the Southern Living Home & Garden show after only being a consultant for 16 days. They express their gratitude for reading advice on handling the event and their hopes for success. They also mention their initial hesitation to continue as a consultant but are now glad they did as the event was a great experience and resulted in sales and bookings.
esavvymom
Staff member
I just got word from my 'hospitality' director that I go to cluster meetings with, that their is a shift open to work the Southern Living Home & Garden show on the 28th in our area.....I contacted the lady who has the booth.

I'm not sure if I should be doing the 'happy dance' or run to the bathroom to throw up! I'm excited for the opportunity, and very nervous!!! ON top of that, I've only been a consultant for (what's today?) 16 days? :eek: And had only one show.
:cry::cry::cry::D:cry::cry::D

Fortunately, I've been reading threads on here as I waited word about this booth and still waiting on another one (smaller and not until Nov). So I've got a few ideas and a sense of what to expect- just need to see what the main consultant has in mind and what I can/cannot do. I'm hoping I don't have to bring any product, just my own info/materials, and she'll let me do any special promo or something. We shall see. BUt I had to share.

How exciting for you! :) Just think how many contacts this can get you! And with being new, it'll help you a lot. I hope you get lots of leads. Hopefully it'll help you get a lot of shows or sales in your first 30-90 days! You'll love getting the PC$'s! :)

I'm so excited!And to think- I was going to drop off my kit and quit, because of some family issues and I just didn't know if I could do this. But I decided to hold on to it for a bit longer and now I'm going to a show. LOLWish me luck!Just wanted to give a quick update- I did the Southern Living Home & Garden show and it was a great experience! I was able to network with other vendors and talk to potential customers about Pampered Chef. I also got to do a live cooking demo, which was nerve-wracking but so much fun! I even made a few sales and booked a few shows from the event. Overall, it was a great opportunity and I'm so glad I took it. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Related to I've Got a Chance at My First Booth!!

1. What products should I bring to my first booth?

It's best to bring a variety of products that showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef. Include popular items such as the Deep Covered Baker and the Mix 'N Chop, as well as newer or seasonal products to generate interest.

2. How should I set up my booth?

Make sure your booth is eye-catching and inviting. Use tablecloths, banners, and signage to create a cohesive and professional look. Arrange your products in an organized and visually appealing manner. Be sure to have samples and demos available for customers to try.

3. What should I wear to my first booth?

It's important to dress professionally and comfortably. Wear something that represents Pampered Chef, such as a branded apron or shirt. Closed-toe shoes are recommended for safety reasons. Consider wearing layers in case the venue is hot or cold.

4. How can I attract customers to my booth?

Engage with potential customers by offering samples and demos of products. Utilize social media to promote your booth and offer exclusive deals or discounts. Consider hosting a giveaway or raffle to attract attention. Interact with customers and be knowledgeable about the products to generate interest.

5. What tips do you have for a successful first booth experience?

Be prepared and organized. Bring plenty of business cards, order forms, and catalogs. Offer special deals or promotions to entice customers to make a purchase. Engage with attendees and be friendly and approachable. Follow up with potential customers after the event to thank them for their support and offer any additional information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pamperedcheermom
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Aynot
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies