• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Team at Butte County Fair - Booth Shifts Available!

In summary, the team is looking for booth help at the Butte County Fair from August 20-24. It is estimated to take seven hours to get there and the pay is $8 an hour. If interested, please email or PM the individual.
linojackie
Hi All, My team will be doing a booth at the Butte County Fair (in Gridley, CA) and have shifts available. It will be approx. $8 an hour. The fair runs from 8/20-8/24. If you are interested, please email or PM me and let me know. Thanks!

I wish I were closer so I could do it...

I don't even know where Gridley is but I think I'm too far plus have two shows planned (and school, swimming, etc....lol)

Thanks though!! You are so thoughtful!

Bumping...We are hoping to fill this booth. Gridley is in Northern California 1hr 15 minutes north of Sacramento, 1 hr 40 minutes south of Redding, 38 minutes from Chico. ... (yes, somewhat the middle of nowhere - but if you are close it could be worth it as there are not many consultants in the area, and according to Jackie people that want shows but no one to do them ... um, recruiting opp? :D

Whoa, mapquest says this is 7 hours away from me...

Estimated Time: 7.0 hours Estimated Distance: 449.46 miles

Did you get any takers? The good news is you'll be really busy and it could mean a lot of sales and recruits for you.

Addie4TLC said:
Whoa, mapquest says this is 7 hours away from me...

Estimated Time: 7.0 hours Estimated Distance: 449.46 miles

Did you get any takers? The good news is you'll be really busy and it could mean a lot of sales and recruits for you.

Yeah... CA is a very Loooooooong state :D

The sad issue is we aren't sure if we have enough to cover the booth during the hours necessary :(

I have done fairs where my consultants aren't able to go for some shifts and I get my husband and a friend to help out. It would be a big expense for you too. I hope you can work something out.

If I can't get enough people to cover all the shifts, I may consider asking the fair if I can just do a weekend booth. I'm not sure what the policy is, but it doesn't hurt to ask. It's my understanding they are hurting for booths (they actually sent ME an invitation) so maybe they'll consider it....We need more consultants in this area!!!!

linojackie said:
If I can't get enough people to cover all the shifts, I may consider asking the fair if I can just do a weekend booth. I'm not sure what the policy is, but it doesn't hurt to ask. It's my understanding they are hurting for booths (they actually sent ME an invitation) so maybe they'll consider it....We need more consultants in this area!!!!

We need more consultants in California! :) Hold an opportunity event before the fair and recruit people by explaining to them what the potential is in your area with so few consultants and how the fair will be an excellent opportunity to get the ball rolling.

Addie....I've been thinking of doing something like this. Do you have anymore info?

I hate to think how far this is from me. I'm in TEXAS! LOL! Good luck finding people!

I wish I could do it but its over 4hrs to there from Monterey! :-(

1. What is the booth opportunity all about?

The booth opportunity is a chance for you to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products at local events and fairs in your community. It is a great way to reach new customers and grow your business.

2. How do I sign up for a booth opportunity?

You can sign up for a booth opportunity by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by reaching out to our customer service team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and help you secure a spot at the event.

3. Do I need to have a certain amount of products to participate in a booth opportunity?

No, there is no specific requirement for the number of products you need to have in order to participate in a booth opportunity. However, we recommend having a variety of products to showcase and sell to attract a wider range of customers.

4. Is there a fee to participate in a booth opportunity?

Yes, there is a fee to participate in a booth opportunity. The fee covers the cost of reserving a spot at the event, as well as any promotional materials or supplies you may need. Your consultant or our customer service team can provide more information on the specific fees for each event.

5. Can I sell other products at the booth opportunity besides Pampered Chef products?

No, we do not allow the sale of any other products besides Pampered Chef products at our booth opportunities. This ensures that our brand and products are the main focus and provides a consistent experience for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kmacchef16