• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Consultants From Berrien County Michigan (Or Nearby)

In summary, Jeanine contacted her home office to find out if she could get a list of local consultants to help with their booth at the Berrien County Youth Fair, but was told that she couldn't. She then reached out to her upline, Brooke, who was able to connect her with somebody who is willing and able to help for a few hours.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
This is our umpteenth year for having a booth at the Berrien County Youth Fair, but we may have to cancel the booth because we don't have enough cluster mates (locally) to participate.

I contacted home office today and they said they could not help (asked if I could get a list of local consultants or if they could provide local consultants with my information).

So if you know anyone from the very southwestern corner of Michigan who might be interested, have them send me an email. The fair runs from August 16-21.

Thank you!

[email protected]

Bumping for people like me who only read the new posts. :D

Jeanine - I have a consultant who lives in Allegan, how close would that be?

ChefBeckyD said:

It's not very close to Allegan. It's just off 31 south of 94 and north (and a little west) of Niles. Near Eau Claire, Sumnerville, Buchanon, Bridgeman....maybe even St. Joe.

ChefBeckyD said:

You can let them know but my mapquest check tells me that it's over an hour drive from Allegan to Berrien Springs. :(

JAE said:
It's not very close to Allegan. It's just off 31 south of 94 and north (and a little west) of Niles. Near Eau Claire, Sumnerville, Buchanon, Bridgeman....maybe even St. Joe.

Yep. Berrien Springs in the center of Berrien County surrounded by the cities you've mentioned. I live in Niles.

Bumping for the morning crowd.

Bumping again.

I'm going to email my director and cluster to see if anyone knows somebody down there. HTH.

JAE said:
I'm going to email my director and cluster to see if anyone knows somebody down there. HTH.

Thanks so much! I've run into brick walls every which way I've turned.

That's a bummer, Jeanine. I haven't heard from any of them, but I gave them your info. I'm in Schoolcraft today. Maybe I'll go out and recruit someone halfway in between here and there. :)

Just a quick update. Brooke in career solutions called me Monday or Tuesday to let me know that she was working on hooking me up with some folks. This was a big surprise to me as I had been told that Home Office could (would) not help me. I can only guess that someone from my upline intervened. Brooke was able to locate one person who is willing and able to cover a few shifts.However, we still have open shifts. If you know anyone who lives in Berrien Springs, St. Joseph, Benton Harbor, Buchanan, Niles, or any of the many other small towns in Berrien County who might be interested in spending a few hours in our fair booth, please send them my way. Our cost is under $4 per hour so it is a very reasonable rate and a great place to get leads.Thank you!

1. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef in Berrien County, Michigan?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef in Berrien County, Michigan, you can visit our website and fill out an application form. You can also reach out to a local consultant or attend a Pampered Chef event in your area to learn more about the opportunity.

2. What are the requirements to become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you must be 18 years or older and legally eligible to work in the United States. You also need to have access to a computer or smartphone and be willing to attend training and events to build your business.

3. Is there a start-up cost to become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a start-up cost to become a consultant for Pampered Chef. The current starter kit costs $99 and includes a variety of products, business supplies, and access to training and support from our team.

4. What kind of support and training do you offer for new consultants?

We offer a comprehensive training program for all new consultants, including online and in-person training sessions, access to our online learning platform, and ongoing support from our team and fellow consultants. We also provide marketing materials and resources to help you build your business.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant. We have a variety of digital tools and resources available to help you market and sell our products online, including a personalized website and social media graphics. However, we also encourage our consultants to host in-person cooking parties and events to showcase our products and build relationships with customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies