• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Awesome Spiderman Cake: Made with Pampered Chef Tools!

In summary, to make the cake look like Spiderman, you will need to use the Pampered Chef Square Baker and Decorating Bag and Tips to bake and decorate the cake in a web-like pattern. You can use any type of cake mix, but chocolate or red velvet is recommended. Special tools from Pampered Chef are required, including the Square Baker, Decorating Bag and Tips, and a Spiderman figurine. The total time to make the cake is about 2-3 hours, and it can be made ahead of time by baking the cake the day before and decorating it on the day of the event.
LisaVH
I wanted to post this as it came out sooooo great. My son had a Spiderman theme'd birthday party this month and my DH did an awesome job making the cake using quite a few of my PC tools.

Batter mixed in batter bowl; cake sheets were made with the large bar pan; frosted using the handy scraper (best for getting nice smooth finish); the spider is made of brownie also baked in the large bar pan; spider webbing was drawn on using the decorator bottles.

The picture next to the cake is the "plan" - I think the real thing came out way better. :D

http://render2.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6RKKt%3AxxrKUp7BHD7Kofrj%3DQofrj7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6xqpxQQGnxaGGxl0Pxv8uOc5xQQQ0JJ0QGaGaaqpfVtB%3F*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gXPGJ%7CRup6lQQ%7C/of=50,590,442

,610It turned out amazing! He really did a great job and it was a huge hit at the birthday party. Everyone loved it.

Wow, that cake looks amazing! Your DH did a fantastic job with all of those PC tools. I love the spider web design, it adds such a cool touch to the cake. And the brownie spider is a genius idea. I'm sure your son was thrilled with his Spiderman themed birthday party. Thanks for sharing the photo, it's definitely giving me some inspiration for my next party!

Related to Awesome Spiderman Cake: Made with Pampered Chef Tools!

1. How do I make the cake look like Spiderman?

To make the cake look like Spiderman, you will need to use the Pampered Chef Square Baker to bake the cake in a square shape. Then, use the Pampered Chef Decorating Bag and Tips to pipe red and blue frosting in a web-like pattern on top of the cake. Finish by adding a Spiderman figurine on top.

2. Can I use any type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for this recipe. However, we recommend using a chocolate or red velvet cake mix to achieve the iconic colors of Spiderman.

3. Do I need any special tools to make this cake?

You will need a few special tools from Pampered Chef to make this "Awesome Spiderman Cake". These include the Square Baker, Decorating Bag and Tips, and a Spiderman figurine. You can purchase these tools on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How long does it take to make this cake?

The total time to make this cake will vary depending on your baking skills and familiarity with Pampered Chef tools. However, on average, it takes about 2-3 hours to bake, assemble, and decorate the "Awesome Spiderman Cake".

5. Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cake ahead of time. We recommend baking the cake the day before and storing it in an airtight container. Then, assemble and decorate the cake on the day of your event for the freshest results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • stefani2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • pchockeymom