• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Made This Last Night With Some Modifications, and as I Did It, I

In summary, the conversation discusses making modifications to a recipe and the possibility of still achieving great results. It is mentioned that the recipes are customizable and can be altered by substituting ingredients, adjusting cooking times and temperatures, and using different cooking methods. It is also stated that Pampered Chef products are not necessary for modifications, but may result in better outcomes. If unsure about a modification, it is recommended to do research or consult with Pampered Chef consultants. Lastly, it is encouraged to share modified recipes with others.
minirottie
I made this last night with some modifications, and as I did it, I noticed how many tools I used, and thought it could make a good demo since cooking time is 25 minutes total (20 minutes to start and 5 minutes after brushing with egg wash)...I also think you could do this on stoneware versus an inverted baking sheet w/parchment paper. I did one for the boys with salami and pepperoni and did mine with artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes (forgot to add my spinach).

I used prep bowl/silicone basting brush for the oil and egg wash
2 cup prep bowl and mini whipper for the eggs/parsley
Small batter bowl and Mix n Scraper for mixing egg/mozzarella
Knives and cutting boards for chopping
Baking sheet/parchment for cooking, though I think large bar pan could work
Pizza cutter to slice

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/salami-mozzarella-calzone-recipe/index.html

Re: CalzonesI've made a calzone on the stoneware cookie sheet. I think it has better air circulation.

Re: CalzonesThanks for the tip! My cookie sheet is actually still in the box!!!!!!! :)

1. Can I still get the same results if I make modifications to the recipe?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be customizable to your personal preferences. As long as you follow the basic cooking techniques, you should still get delicious results.

2. What are some common modifications that can be made to the recipe?

Some common modifications include substituting ingredients, adjusting cooking times and temperatures, and adding or omitting spices. You can also change the serving size or use different cooking methods.

3. Is it necessary to use Pampered Chef products when making modifications?

No, you can use any kitchen tools you have on hand. However, our products are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient, so using them may result in even better results.

4. How do I know if my modifications will work with the recipe?

If you are unsure about a modification, you can always do a quick online search or consult with our Pampered Chef consultants for advice. You can also try making a small batch first to test the results before making a larger batch.

5. Can I share my modified version of the recipe with others?

Of course! We encourage our customers to get creative and share their modified recipes with others. You never know, your modifications may become a new favorite for someone else.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefshawna
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
Replies