• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious and Easy Strawberry Torte Recipe Using Pampered Chef Tools

You should definitely book some shows and test the recipes. And you can always test them by bringing them to show and letting people try them. That's so helpful.Thanks!
BettieC
Gold Member
Ok, it's in the oven now so I have No idea how it is going to come out....lol. It's my first time using the torte pan as well.

I used
1/2 box of strawberry cake mix
1 egg
2/3 cups of water
1/4 cup of oil
about a 1/2 tsp of almond extract

put it in 1 of the torte pans

I plan on serving it with strawberry coolwhip and sliced strawberries, then dust it with powered sugar.

I think this would make an awesome HWC demo.......providing it comes out ok....lol.

PC products used
torte pan
spritzer
CB bowl
mini whisk
any of our measuring cups & spoons
HWC Scraper when it comes out :D
HWC cake tester when it comes out :D
Any of our spreaders
egg slicer
corer
PS duster
oven mitt or pad, or both....I actually like to use both.
Maybe one of the SA platters to present it.
Cooling rack
either mini server or slice and serve

There's probably more PC items that can be used for this, but these were what first came to mind.

Also, You can use whole box of cake and both torte pans for a larger party

Last edited:
That sounds awesome. Please let me know how it comes out as it would also be cute for Valentine's day.

Yummy!

It would be cute too for VD Leanne!

Also, if you wanted to get really decorative you could even put dollops of extra coolwhip or whipped cream using the EAD

Did you take a picture??

No...lol. I was going to, but my 3 yr old DS was getting impatient for it, so I just cut right into it.

If I can ever get starting on booking Feb., I may try to do this one. I recently bought the torte pans and keep looking for more recipes to use them. I am in love with the Chocolate Peanut Butter cup torte, but you can only make it so many times before you need something new. Thanks so much for this great idea!!!

great idea! thank you!

You're welcome!!

this sounds sooo good. i could think of many different variations... thanks, I am always looking for some "lighter" refreshing desserts, especially with fruit. can't wait to try it out in my new torte pans.

Bumping for people who are not fans of the Peanut butter cup torte.​

That would be good too if you used a brownie mix instead of the cake and a layer of the cool whip (although I think that I'd make it cool whip with cream cheese) and then the sliced strawberries. Hmmmm, sounds good! (I'm always about the chocolate in my desserts!:p)

There's dessert without chocolate? :D Your idea sounds great too! I'm thinking my new diet is not going to bode well if I keep hearing great ideas like these that I have to experiment with....

I like making the Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix in the tort pans and filling them with vanilla pudding and adding fresh fruits once they are cooked... You can play with the pudding flavors also... Try it!!!

Chef Gilles said:
I like making the Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix in the tort pans and filling them with vanilla pudding and adding fresh fruits once they are cooked... You can play with the pudding flavors also... Try it!!!

can you get more into the details on how you do this ? ? ?

I need details - lots that is - that is the only way for me to figure things out except for me seeing it being done.

Thanks

:chef:

Here are the details: Just mix your cookie dough as directed and pour half of it in each pan....cook until golden. Let cool. Fill well with pudding and add fruits, sprinkle with a bit of sugar. Eat... I've also filled the well with just cream cheese mixed with peanut butter and a little whip topping and added bananas...the possibilities are endless..just be creative and believe in yourself! Enjoy!

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
There's dessert without chocolate? :D Your idea sounds great too! I'm thinking my new diet is not going to bode well if I keep hearing great ideas like these that I have to experiment with....

I know, I joined Weight Watchers and I'm really missing baking and trying new recipes! I guess I need to book some shows so I can make the recipes for the shows and maybe they'll let me test it or I can at least smell it! haha!

That sounds wonderful.

What is a torte?

A torte is a type of cake that originated in Europe. It is typically made with ground nuts, flour, and sugar, and often includes additional ingredients like chocolate, fruit, or liqueur. Torte cakes are known for their rich and dense texture.

Can I experiment with different ingredients in a torte?

Yes, absolutely! Experimenting with ingredients is a fun and creative way to make a unique and delicious torte. You can try using different types of nuts, fruits, or even savory ingredients like cheese or herbs.

What are some common substitutions for ingredients in a torte?

Some common substitutions for ingredients in a torte include using almond flour instead of regular flour, using honey or maple syrup instead of sugar, and using coconut oil instead of butter. These substitutions can make a torte healthier or accommodate dietary restrictions.

Can I make a torte without a springform pan?

Yes, you can make a torte without a springform pan, but it may be more challenging. A springform pan allows for easy removal of the cake, but you can use a regular cake pan and line it with parchment paper to achieve a similar effect.

How do I prevent a torte from cracking on top?

To prevent a torte from cracking on top, make sure to properly grease and flour your pan before baking. You can also try lowering the oven temperature and baking the torte for a longer time. Avoid overmixing the batter and letting the torte cool slowly before removing it from the pan can also help prevent cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Lisa/ChefBear