• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Show Recipes- Glazed Stones

Loli didn't stray from the recipe at all (I am famous for not staying true to a recipe!) - and I wouldn't change a thing. Can't wait to make it again soon!
its_me_susan
What's everyone making this month?

I'm trying to decide on 2 recipes to offer. I found it much easier to pack for the same recipes all month last month.

I'll come back with the ones I'm debating in a bit.

:)

me too!Although I'll demo anything a host has their heart set on....I promote a couple of specific recipes and a couple of different theme shows each month. It helps me be more consistent with my presentation when I get to do it more than once.

I'd like to offer something using the glazed Oval Baker, but haven't come up with a good plan yet.

I'd love to hear what stone recipes everyone is thinking about for September too!

melindag said:
Although I'll demo anything a host has their heart set on....I promote a couple of specific recipes and a couple of different theme shows each month. It helps me be more consistent with my presentation when I get to do it more than once.

I'd like to offer something using the glazed Oval Baker, but haven't come up with a good plan yet.

I'd love to hear what stone recipes everyone is thinking about for September too!

I made the pumpkin cream cheese squares and brought them to a hair salon yesterday (my dd had an appointment). I sold a rectangular baker on the spot! Someone who I didn't know who worked there. They were all so happy to have the treat too. So that's one I'm considering.

The Hot Pizza Dip from All The Best is pretty hard to beat.

There are variations in our new Stoneware Inspirations CB.

The Crab Rangoon Dip is da bomb!!! It's from the Stoneware Inspirations book!

its_me_susan said:
What's everyone making this month?

I'm trying to decide on 2 recipes to offer. I found it much easier to pack for the same recipes all month last month.

I'll come back with the ones I'm debating in a bit.

:)

Ok you all - are you sitting down? I just might ONLY offer to make that chicken in the covered dish!!!! OMG what an amazing chicken ~ I have always made amazing chickens (a garlic chicken recipe gave me a bit of notoriety a while back), but this Deep Covered Baker has amazed ME! I can't believe how easy it was to make this amazing chicken!!! If you haven't made it yet you MUST!!!!! OMG. Ok maybe I'll make a little dessert too. but this stone, although not on sale, shows how amazing the glazed stones are!

LeeAnne, thanks for the encouragement!

I made the Juiciest Chicken from the Seasons Best today for dinner - and it was probably the best chicken I've ever had! IAnd I loved that I didn't have to go running out to buy special seasonings....it is all "standard" pantry items. I love this new Deep Baker!
Melinda

melindag said:
I made the Juiciest Chicken from the Seasons Best today for dinner - and it was probably the best chicken I've ever had! IAnd I loved that I didn't have to go running out to buy special seasonings....it is all "standard" pantry items. I love this new Deep Baker!
Melinda

Melinda my smart chickens were buy-1/get one ~ I'll have to make that one tomorrow! lol

i didn't stray from the recipe at all (I am famous for not staying true to a recipe!) - and I wouldn't change a thing. Can't wait to make it again soon!
Melinda

Related to August Show Recipes- Glazed Stones

1. What are the ingredients needed for the glazed stones recipe?

The ingredients for the glazed stones recipe include flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, butter, milk, egg, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar for the glaze.

2. Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

Yes, you can use gluten-free flour or whole wheat flour as a substitute for all-purpose flour in this recipe. However, the texture and taste may vary slightly.

3. How do I properly season and care for the glazed stones?

To season the glazed stones, simply wash them with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Then, spread oil on the surface and bake in the oven at 350°F for 1 hour. For ongoing care, wash with warm water and avoid using soap, as it can remove the seasoning. Dry immediately and lightly rub with oil before storing.

4. Can I make the glazed stones ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the glazed stones ahead of time and store them in an airtight container for up to 3 days. To reheat, place them in a preheated 350°F oven for 10 minutes, or until warm.

5. Can I use different toppings for the glazed stones?

Yes, you can customize the toppings for the glazed stones to your liking. Some popular options include cinnamon sugar, chocolate chips, or a drizzle of honey. Feel free to experiment and find your favorite combination!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • RachelNguyen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • jessinthekitchen