• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill It Quick! - What's Your Favorite Recipe?

In summary, the ingredients needed for "Grill It Quick!" recipes vary, but commonly include meat or vegetables, seasonings, and oil or marinade. The preparation time for these recipes is typically 30 minutes or less. While a grill is recommended, they can also be prepared on a stovetop or in the oven. Substitutions can be made based on personal preference or dietary restrictions, with adjusted cooking times. Some popular "Grill It Quick!" recipes include grilled chicken fajitas, grilled shrimp skewers, and grilled pineapple with honey cinnamon glaze.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
These recipes really sound delicious!

What have you made? How did you like it? What would you change or add?

I just bought the ingredients to make the Adobo-Glazed BBQ Chicken, Asian Grilled Chicken Rolls, and Greek Islands Steak Salad. Now I'm trying to decide which of these I should make for dinner tonight! :chef: I really want to make the Portobello, REd Papper and Goat Cheese Pizza, but I'm sure that DH wouldn't be too crazy about it.

I want to try the Moroccan meatballs. hmm... I should plan to make those this week, as long as it's nice enough outside to grill.

Those sound good too.

I've made the Mojito Chicken Salad and the Dilled Tilapia with Julienne Vegetables. I used the grill pan for the grilling and both were excellent recipes.

chefann said:
I want to try the Moroccan meatballs. hmm... I should plan to make those this week, as long as it's nice enough outside to grill.

A girl on my team made these a few weeks ago and said they are "DA BOMB"! I need to make some of these recipes, myself! My customers keep looking at my recipe book and drooling over all of the recipes (my host even made a copy of a page for herself - lol!).

What are the ingredients needed for "Grill It Quick!"?

The ingredients vary based on the recipe, but some common ingredients include meat or vegetables, seasonings, and oil or marinade.

How long does it take to prepare a "Grill It Quick!" recipe?

The preparation time can vary, but most recipes can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.

Do I need any special equipment to make a "Grill It Quick!" recipe?

While a grill is recommended for these recipes, many can also be prepared on a stovetop or in the oven.

Can I make substitutions for certain ingredients in "Grill It Quick!" recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on personal preference or dietary restrictions. Just be sure to adjust cooking times accordingly.

What is your favorite "Grill It Quick!" recipe?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, I cannot give personal opinions. However, some popular recipes among customers include grilled chicken fajitas, grilled shrimp skewers, and grilled pineapple with honey cinnamon glaze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • carlajanes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • pamperedlinda