• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Asking for a Cooking/Catty Show: Sample Letter Needed

In summary, to ask for a cooking/catty show, you can use a sample letter to invite the host. Hosting a cooking/catty show has many benefits, including earning free products and exclusive rewards. You can invite as many or as few guests as you like, with a recommended minimum of 10 guests. At the show, a Pampered Chef consultant will showcase a variety of high-quality kitchen products, and the show usually lasts around 2-3 hours.
Katiechef
Okay, so there are three potential people I want to ask to do a cooking or catty show for August, I am guessing these three will all want to do catty shows, SO does anyone have a sample letter I can take notes from, I am not sure how to word it in a way to get the best results, all help is appreciated!!!!:)

Katie,
I had a few "potentials" too, so this is what I came up with. I hope it helps!
Joanne

Attachments

• futurehost2.DOC
    91.5 KB · Views: 501
Hey there! I think it's great that you are looking to reach out and potentially collaborate with some people for a cooking or catty show in August. It's always exciting to work with new people and create something fun and entertaining.In terms of writing a letter to these potential collaborators, I would suggest keeping it simple and to the point. Start off by introducing yourself and your idea for the show. Let them know why you think they would be a great fit for the project and how their skills and expertise would contribute to its success.Next, outline the details of the show such as the format, length, and any specific themes or topics you have in mind. It's also important to mention the timeframe, as you mentioned August, so they know what to expect in terms of commitment.Make sure to mention that you are open to their ideas and suggestions as well. Collaboration works best when everyone's input is valued and considered.Lastly, thank them for their time and express your enthusiasm for potentially working together. Provide your contact information and let them know you are looking forward to hearing back from them.I hope this helps and good luck with your show!

Related to Asking for a Cooking/Catty Show: Sample Letter Needed

1. How do I ask for a cooking/catty show?

To ask for a cooking/catty show, you can use the following sample letter as a guide:

Dear [Host's Name],

I am writing to you as a Pampered Chef consultant to offer you the opportunity to host a cooking/catty show. As a host, you will be able to earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive rewards by simply inviting your friends and family to a fun and interactive cooking/catty show.

I will bring all the necessary ingredients and cooking tools to your home, and your guests can sample delicious recipes and learn about our amazing products. As a bonus, you will also receive a free gift for hosting the show.

If you are interested in hosting a cooking/catty show, please let me know a date and time that works best for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

2. What are the benefits of hosting a cooking/catty show?

Hosting a cooking/catty show has many benefits, including earning free products, discounted items, and exclusive rewards. It is also a fun and interactive way to spend time with your friends and family while learning about new recipes and kitchen tools. As a host, you will also receive a free gift as a thank you for hosting the show.

3. How many guests do I need to invite for a cooking/catty show?

You can invite as many or as few guests as you like for a cooking/catty show. Generally, a minimum of 10 guests is recommended to ensure a successful and enjoyable show. However, the more guests you invite, the more rewards you can earn as a host.

4. What kind of products will be showcased at the cooking/catty show?

At the cooking/catty show, a Pampered Chef consultant will showcase a variety of high-quality kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. Guests will have the opportunity to sample delicious recipes made with these products and learn about their features and benefits.

5. How long does a cooking/catty show typically last?

A cooking/catty show usually lasts around 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes being demonstrated. However, the consultant will work with the host to determine a suitable time frame that works for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soimpatient
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • KimoMakano