• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Creative with Your Catty: A Sample Letter for a Local Bank

In summary, "Get Creative with Your Catty" is a sample letter provided by Pampered Chef that can be used to reach out to a local bank for partnership or collaboration opportunities. The letter can be customized and sent to introduce your Pampered Chef business and propose a partnership. It should include a brief introduction, the purpose of the letter, and a proposal. Sending the letter is not mandatory, but it can be a helpful resource. The sample letter can also be modified to fit specific needs and should be personalized to make it more effective.
Becky0216
Does anyone have a letter I could use to put on a catty for a local bank? I am not too creative.
Thanks

I used this when a couple of people requested catalogs.

Attachments

• PC-Catalog Request Letter.doc
    48 KB · Views: 523
ChefJWarren said:
I used this when a couple of people requested catalogs.

what do you give for refferals and also can you give the list of items discontinued email me [email protected] or post it here?

I really hadn't decided! I guess it depends on the type of referral and how big it turns out to be. Probably anywhere from a SB to free product($10-$25). I could tack their free product onto another person's show and get the discount.

I found the list of items on here in the files. I searched for discontinued.

thanks for the input

thank you Jessica. That was real helpful

Related to Get Creative with Your Catty: A Sample Letter for a Local Bank

What is "Get Creative with Your Catty: A Sample Letter for a Local Bank"?

"Get Creative with Your Catty" is a sample letter provided by Pampered Chef that can be used as a template to reach out to a local bank for potential partnership or collaboration opportunities.

How can I use this sample letter for my Pampered Chef business?

This sample letter can be customized and sent to a local bank in your area to introduce your Pampered Chef business and potentially secure a partnership or collaboration opportunity. It can also serve as a guide for crafting your own letter to local businesses.

What should I include in my letter to the local bank?

The letter should include a brief introduction of yourself and your Pampered Chef business, the purpose of your letter, and a proposal for partnership or collaboration. You can also mention your past successes and how a partnership with the local bank could benefit both parties.

Is it necessary to send this letter to a local bank?

No, sending this letter is not mandatory. It is simply a helpful resource provided by Pampered Chef for reaching out to potential partners or collaborators in your community.

Can I modify the sample letter to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the sample letter is meant to serve as a template and can be customized to fit your specific needs and goals. It is recommended to personalize the letter to make it more effective in catching the attention of the local bank.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef4u2
  • ChefJWarren
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
  • liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies