• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send Catty with a Personalized Letter: A Guide

In summary, Jessica Warren is an expert summarizer of content. She provides a summary of the conversation and attaches a coupon for discounts on new Fall 2008 products.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I want to send a new catty to all my preferred hosts and customers. Does anyone have a letter than can accompany it?

Wouldn't you rather send a mini-cat? Much cheaper and lighter to mail!
I attach these to my minis.

Attachments

• SS08 MiniCat Insert.doc
    192.5 KB · Views: 374
I'm distributing the mini catties along with a flyer I found last season to all the teachers at my school (I'm a teacher), BUT I do want to send a whole catty to my EXTRA special hosts and customers.

i can email you mine

Would you mind sharing yours with me too???

I made one up. I'll send it to you when I get home.

Here is the one I ended up making (I had to copy it in because it wouldn't let me upload it because I have Microsoft Works):

Dear Joyce,

Congrats! You are receiving this NEW full Fall 2008 catalog because you are one of my EXTRA special past hosts.

There are lots of NEW items spread all through out the catalog. Just look for “new” in red next to the item name. Make sure to check out some of my favorite items of the season:

Grinder Set - Pg. 13 - I love these! They are very nice and bigger than you expect. Plus, the Sea Salt is delicious!

Bamboo Knife Block - Pg. 14 - I can’t wait to get this into my kitchen and fill it with our Forged Cutlery!

5” Santoku - Pg. 15 - Great knife! It’s smaller size makes it easier for me to handle.

Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle - Pg. 46 - One word - YUM!

Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection - Pg. 48 - I love to bake during the holidays and there are lots of great recipes and ideas in this book!

I’ve also attached the Host and Guest specials for September, October and November. There are some great items available at 60% off only to Hosts! Call me to book your next show soon. Joyce, your Past Host Discount expires 12/31.

*Remember, simply collecting at least $150 in orders counts as a show, so you would still qualify for the 60% discount.

I’m also now offering “Theme Shows”, I’ve attached that flyer so you can see what kind of show you may want to have.

Happy shopping and I hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Jessica Warren
(972)948-1284
[email protected]
/jessicawarren

~~COUPON~~
Take 20% off one NEW Fall Product
(Past Hosts receive an additional 10%!)

*Call or email me with your order to redeem.

I put each past hosts expiration date on their letter. The coupon part at the end was in a box at the bottom of the page.

I had someone order $150 in products just so she could qualify as a host and get the SS cookware at 60% off.

I did follow up phone calls a week later and booked several shows for November - everyone wants the stoneware!

1. What is "Send Catty with a Personalized Letter: A Guide"?

"Send Catty with a Personalized Letter: A Guide" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that allows you to send a personalized letter along with your Catty catalog to potential customers.

2. How does "Send Catty with a Personalized Letter: A Guide" work?

First, you will need to personalize your letter by filling in your information and customizing the message to your liking. Then, you can print the letter and attach it to your Catty catalog before sending it out to your customers.

3. Can I use my own letter instead of the template provided?

Yes, you can use your own letter instead of the template provided. However, we recommend using the template as it has been designed specifically for the Catty catalog and includes all the necessary information for potential customers.

4. Is there a limit to how many personalized letters I can send?

No, there is no limit to how many personalized letters you can send. You can send as many as you'd like to reach out to potential customers and promote your Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I track the delivery of my personalized letters?

Unfortunately, tracking the delivery of personalized letters is not currently available. However, you can ask your customers if they received the letter and follow up with them to ensure they have received the Catty catalog as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twiggy4joe
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • liz_grinkin