• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for the June Specials?! Don't Miss Out!

I don't think it's such a great idea to give them away. I think people will start to hoard them and it will be difficult to get your hands on one. But I do appreciate the gesture. I don't think it's such a great idea to give them away. I think people will start to hoard them and it will be difficult to get your hands on one. The June specials ROCK! The host special is great when you throw in that additional free chillzanne products - although I think it stinks that the past host seems to not be getting that great a selection. But the guest special is awesome - two rubs and a season's best. That's crazy!
pampered.chris
Gold Member
:love: The March CN is out there the "sneaky" way and OH MY WORD!!!

I think this June shows will be plentiful and very good!!!

Great Job PC w/ the special!!!

Your right, June specials are awsome!!!!!

Spill ladies!!!

What are they!!!

1, 2 or 3 coll. bowls depending on your show total!

Yeah, come on and share, where did you see the specials.

Go to PC website. Hit the "March CN" link. It doesn't work right now but you go into the "address" and remove FEB and put in MAR and it pulls up! The specials for the next 3 months for consultants are there too and they are tremendous! Triple points on random days in March for shows! 1/2 kit rebate for new consultants who do $1,250 in 30 days! Double bonus for new Recruits...$50 instead of $25 etc.!

You forgot the best part the CHILLZANNE ps back whoo

One thing to point out is that in the FINE PRINT it says the past host is only eligible for the 2 qt bowl.

pcchefjane said:
Go to PC website. Hit the "March CN" link. It doesn't work right now but you go into the "address" and remove FEB and put in MAR and it pulls up! The specials for the next 3 months for consultants are there too and they are tremendous! Triple points on random days in March for shows! 1/2 kit rebate for new consultants who do $1,250 in 30 days! Double bonus for new Recruits...$50 instead of $25 etc.!

Sneaky sneaky!

I love it!!

Holy Cow! I want to have a show in June!!!! That is awesome! I can't believe that they're giving away the Chillzane's! That is crazy how much they're giving... even the guest special is good. I thought they'd put the Chillzane's on the outlet someday, not give them away! Wow! Some really great specials coming up.

Is June S-A-T month?

jzramom said:
Is June S-A-T month?

It has been the last couple years but they haven't announced anything.

jzramom said:
Is June S-A-T month?

I believe that it is. I don't think they have announced it, but it is usually a SAT month.

I was thinking it was July last year. No?

khergatt said:
I was thinking it was July last year. No?

There was a small one last year (like the submit 2 shows thing) plus something for attending conference.

That stinks about the past hostess. But I think that for the actual hostess's in June they will be making sure they hit $650!! I am going to have to hold a party of my own. I want another Rect server!!

pampered.chris said:
That stinks about the past hostess. But I think that for the actual hostess's in June they will be making sure they hit $650!! I am going to have to hold a party of my own. I want another Rect server!!

I was thinking the same thing on both accounts. The past host should maybe get a choice of which ones she wants but only one. Oh well, it's a great piece.

I want another rect server so bad!

Oh my gosh, this is killin me. I'm not able to pull up the march cn. I can't wait to see it and to see the June Specials!

Someone posted it in another thread. Do a search for it.

wadesgirl said:
Someone posted it in another thread. Do a search for it.

Thank you so much, wadesgirl!! I will start searching right now.

I'll help, I'm bored!

Got it! Awesome!! I lovvvve all you Cheffers!! Thanks, again!!

For some reason I can't pull stuff up that way anymore. The "address" bar is gone!! Does anyone know how to restore that? I use FoxIt, if that makes a difference.

The June specials ROCK! The host special is great when you throw in that additional free chillzanne products - although I think it stinks that the past host seems to not be getting that great a selection. But the guest special is awesome - two rubs and a season's best. That's crazy! That is a guest special that I can talk people up from $45 for. Usually I don't even try unless they are at about $53 or more.

Stampaholic1961 said:
For some reason I can't pull stuff up that way anymore. The "address" bar is gone!! Does anyone know how to restore that? I use FoxIt, if that makes a difference.

How do you do anything without an address bar? I'm lost. Sorry I'm no help - have no idea where your address bar is hiding or how to coax it back out into the open. Good luck though because I'd have to go ask at Staples or something:D

OK, first of all ... love the free chilzanne.

I'll be honest ... I'm not feeling the collapsable bowls. I have one and can't point to a single time I've ever really used it. Plus they really clash with my kitchen.

Does give me an excuse to haul out the chilzanne, though.

And I LOVE the guest special!

Di_Can_Cook said:
OK, first of all ... love the free chilzanne.

I'll be honest ... I'm not feeling the collapsable bowls. I have one and can't point to a single time I've ever really used it. Plus they really clash with my kitchen.

Does give me an excuse to haul out the chilzanne, though.

And I LOVE the guest special!

It doesn't matter show often you use it but if you show them the usefullness of it!
I sold a ton of the coll bowls in the last year. I'm excited to show off the new ones!

You can also go on CC under consultant incentives -- June specials are there too...

I guess I just need to work up some excitement for it ... maybe I should start a "help me love my collapsable bowl" thread.

I have a hard time working up excitement for something I don't truly love.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I guess I just need to work up some excitement for it ... maybe I should start a "help me love my collapsable bowl" thread.

I have a hard time working up excitement for something I don't truly love.

Clash or not put it on your counter and use nothing but that for a couple of weeks. I have to do the same thing, I've never used the thing but I intend to learn to love it and I'm sure in the end I will. I do, however, wish it weren't green!

I don't hardly use it but I just talk about the versatility at my shows.

I think the smaller sizes will help "love it" more... the big one is really big. I have a host/friend that will purposely not invite all her family for a show in March, now and book off herself for a show in June. her beloved deviled egg holder just broke a month ago. Too bad... I really want to make sure I get 1250 in March!

Related to Are You Ready for the June Specials?! Don't Miss Out!

What are the June specials for Pampered Chef?

The June specials for Pampered Chef have not yet been announced. However, they are expected to be plentiful and very good according to the March Consultant Newsletter. Stay tuned for the official announcement.

When will the June specials be announced?

The June specials for Pampered Chef will be announced in the coming months. Keep an eye out for updates in the Consultant Newsletter, on the Pampered Chef website, and through your consultant.

How can I make sure I don't miss out on the June specials?

To ensure you don't miss out on the June specials, make sure you are subscribed to the Consultant Newsletter and following Pampered Chef on social media. You can also contact your consultant to stay updated on the latest specials.

What is the "sneaky" way to access the March Consultant Newsletter?

The "sneaky" way to access the March Consultant Newsletter is by signing up for the Pampered Chef Consultant Community. This exclusive online community provides access to the latest news, tips, and resources for consultants.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. Visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about the benefits and requirements of becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • WLMcCoy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sarahsellcm