• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get HWC Stuff & June Specials - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the release of online content and updates for consultants, specifically regarding the release of June specials and the return of the Chilzanne product. The conversation also includes discussions about conference registration and excitement over the company's promotions and offerings. Some members have already accessed the March KCN through a "secret" way and are discussing the June specials. Others are looking for the HWC link on Consultant's Corner and sharing their enthusiasm for the company and its products.
cookn' katie
When does it come out online? I want to make up a sales form for HWC stuff. Also, would love to know June specials. I tried last night and the secret way didn't work! Katie

Not sure about when it will be up, but I don't think we will know June specials until April.

I don't think you'll find out June specials in the March KCN. As far as HWC stuff, they have the May specials up online under Promoting Your Business ~ About Our Charitable Giving Programs ~ Help Whip Cancer®

If you click on the HWC link on Consultants Corner they have the Host and Guest Specials forms already there.

I was wondering about the same thing when will the march news post online. Hopefully soon !!!!

heather223 said:
If you click on the HWC link on Consultants Corner they have the Host and Guest Specials forms already there.

Where is the HWC link on CC?

Click on Promoting your Business ---> Charitable Giving ---> Help Whip Cancer

March CN up now sneak way.

the march kcn is up(if ya cheat lol) and it does have the june specials on it
are the top acheivers back a month?

Can someone link it on here??!!

Thank you!!!

what's the sneak/cheat way?

Re: march KCN - full of awesome news!!!!!!!1You have to read it!! They are bringing back the Chilzanne??? I am so very excited about all that is being offered to us - even free conference registration. Imagine our company offereing all this when many other companies are taking away from their people
:love:

Wow the June host special will be a moutful to say outloud! I am so booking April up! At least half price conference! Yah!

The Chillanne is great, but I wish they'd just bring it BACK! Now to remember all of the people that wanted one!!

Oh my! I love this company and all the promotions! It seems every month has just something outstanding to offer--whether it's recruiting or hosting! Love it! :) I'm also excited about the conference registration being half-price or free--I hope I can earn that! :)

HOW EXCITING!! Thanks for posting!!!

I just printed the Specials pages to put in my binder. Going to pick up 2 different sets of Catalog Show orders today and want to show it!

Related to Get HWC Stuff & June Specials - Don't Miss Out!

What are the current specials for the month of June?

The current specials for June include discounts on select kitchen tools, cookware sets, and cooking classes. There is also a promotion for free shipping on orders over $100.

How do I redeem the June specials?

To redeem the June specials, simply add the qualifying items to your cart and the discounts will be automatically applied at checkout. For the free shipping promotion, make sure your order totals over $100 before taxes and shipping fees.

What is the "HWC Stuff" and how can I get it?

"HWC Stuff" refers to items that are exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants. These items can be earned through sales incentives or purchased at a discounted price. Contact your consultant for more information on how to get these exclusive items.

Are there any restrictions on the June specials?

Some restrictions may apply to certain June specials, such as limited quantities or specific expiration dates. Make sure to check the details of each promotion for any restrictions before making your purchase.

Can I combine the June specials with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the June specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, some promotions may allow for stacking of discounts. Make sure to check the details of each promotion to see if they can be combined with other offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jcwarr
Replies