• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You On Someone's Ignore List? Just Wonderin'!

In summary, there is no way to know if you are on someone's ignore list. People may talk about it, but there is no definitive way to tell. If you are on someone's ignore list, you will not see any of their posts, threads they start, receive PMs from them, or have to deal with their comments. However, you may see a header or quoted text from them if someone else mentions or responds to them. Some people may worry about being on someone's ignore list because they want to be liked by everyone, but ultimately it is not important and should not affect one's self-worth.
jrstephens said:
Hey Nikki! Welcome home and back!

Thank you Jennifer. I can't wait for the boards to be back to normal! That is why I am not saying anything about this last weekend.

Now off to studying.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Just kidding. You're not on it.

I am too lovable to be on it. LMAO! :D;)

nikkijo said:
Sorry just got home from school, that is why I have not been on yet today. Not that you can read this KG But I thought we were going to be adults and let this drop so we can get the forum back to a "happy" place?

Yeah - that would be nice, wouldn't it Nikkijo?
I think the dead horse has been kicked more than enough. Linking back to the nasty threads and making snide comments left and right is not helping the situation at all, KG. It really needs to be dropped.

your sooo not on mineJR..........

Comon guys, drop it.

It's real easy to sit back and say, gee, let's forget this and move on unless you're one of the several hundred members of this forum that didn't even know this all happened.There have been over 9,000 views of the lynching thread. It ran for 25 pages and ran uncontrolled for nearly 400 posts. My thread got shut down after three posts and fewer than 200 people have seen it. Doesn't seem fair somehow, does it?I put the link in my sig line for those who want to know the another view of the story. I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head to make them read it. If it was that bad, both threads would have been deleted but the administrator has seen fit to leave them both here. While the lynching thread is still on page one of the marketplace, gathering more and more views, mine has slipped to page two.If you happen to be one of the lynch mob and you don't my opinion of your behavior - too bad. You should have thought of that before you lit your torch and started to run with the mob.The fact that I'm being berated about this "dead horse" tells me that you're not done with it, either.

PamperedChefDebi said:
((((((((Group Hug))))))))))

Now that is an odd picture! LOL! 11,000 cheffers and others?

janetupnorth said:
Now that is an odd picture! LOL! 11,000 cheffers and others?

LOL! I was actually thinking that and chuckling as I typed it! But you get the idea. :D

This is all I got!!I know a lot of you have clusters and teammates that you meet with face to face. I don't!! My director lives 7 hours away from me!! This fourm is my freakin cluster!! I don't even have another consultant that lives within a 1 1/2 drive of me. Those who were hurt need time to heal. The rest of us need to be part of the solution not the problem.http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/love0059.gif

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/love0028.gif

rennea said:
I know a lot of you have clusters and teammates that you meet with face to face. I don't!! My director lives 7 hours away from me!! This fourm is my freakin cluster!! I don't even have another consultant that lives within a 1 1/2 drive of me. Those who were hurt need time to heal. The rest of us need to be part of the solution not the problem.http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/love0059.gif

:::::::huggin' ya back rennea::::::::
(don't know how to make the cute littel hugging smileys graphic....so just know you've been hugged)

rennea said:
I know a lot of you have clusters and teammates that you meet with face to face. I don't!! My director lives 7 hours away from me!! This fourm is my freakin cluster!! I don't even have another consultant that lives within a 1 1/2 drive of me. Those who were hurt need time to heal. The rest of us need to be part of the solution not the problem.http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/love0059.gif

Hey Rennea...check it out......

I tried to copy & paste it.....:(

Last edited:
dannyzmom said:
That link took me to a dental site ??

add another "i" to make thesmilies.com :)

dannyzmom said:
That link took me to a dental site ??

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you have your teeth done while you were there?????????????///:D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All you have to do is click on the smiley & it takes you there....;)

Ginger428 said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you have your teeth done while you were there?????????????///:D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why, yes I did...see how shiny? :D

dannyzmom said:
Why, yes I did...see how shiny? :D

I'm CRYING!!!!
My DH just told me to SHUT UP!!!!!!:p :p :p

Right now I cant repeat what he just said.....;) ;) ;)

DH=.........;)

dannyzmom said:
You'r forgiven...now gimme the correct link - I could use some smiles today! LOL

Did you get it??

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
There have been over 9,000 views of the lynching thread. It ran for 25 pages and ran uncontrolled for nearly 400 posts. My thread got shut down after three posts and fewer than 200 people have seen it. Doesn't seem fair somehow, does it?

I agree with KG. It doesn't seem fair that the lynching thread ran for so long and those of us standing up for Darby, keep getting cut off at the knees. Hey, I work in broadcasting, I'm all for freedom of speech, but the thread was just malicious.

Greg, I appreciate that you have a tough job monitoring this site and I think you do a great job. And I thank you for your hard work. I am asking you publicly, for the sake of putting this issue to rest--truly to rest--would you please delete the "Holy Sh*t" thread as well as the "What would you do thread"? People are still reading these and to see those words is very inciting. You would not believe how many PMs and emails I have gotten today.

There was a reason your mind melted when you read through it. Its because some of the words are the most ugly, hurtful things I have ever read. I would like to think if anyone ever attacked me like that, that CS wouldn't tolerate it. What I have an issue with is the poster that started the thread and the one who jumped in. They started the whole mess knowing full well what was going to happen. If you reread, its like a soap opera that slowly unfolds.

At first, I thought they should stay up because those people who posted personal, hurtful things should have to live with it for all the world to see, but I can see it is taking a toll on the forum as a whole. Of course its up to you, but the issue really won't die unless people don't have anything to refer to.

If you feel that I am being a troublemaker, I apologize and will regretfully leave this site voluntarily. I love this community enough to let it go if its better without me.

<h2>What is an "ignore list"? </h2><p>An "ignore list" is a feature on some messaging platforms or social media sites that allows users to block or ignore messages from specific individuals. This means that any messages or notifications from those individuals will not appear in the user's inbox or feed.</p><h2>Can I tell if I am on someone's ignore list?</h2><p>No, there is no way to know for sure if you are on someone's ignore list. It is a private feature and the user who has blocked you may not want you to know.</p><h2>How do I know if I have ignored someone?</h2><p>If you have actively chosen to ignore someone, you will usually receive a notification or confirmation that you have successfully ignored them. However, if you are unsure whether you have ignored someone, check your settings or contact the platform's customer support for assistance.</p><h2>What happens when I ignore someone?</h2><p>When you ignore someone, you will no longer receive any messages or notifications from them. They may still be able to see your profile and posts, depending on the platform's privacy settings.</p><h2>Can I remove someone from my ignore list?</h2><p>Yes, you can usually remove someone from your ignore list by going to your settings or privacy options and selecting the option to unblock or unignore them. Keep in mind that they may still have you on their ignore list, so you may need to communicate with them directly to resolve any issues.</p>

What is an "ignore list"?

An "ignore list" is a feature on some messaging platforms or social media sites that allows users to block or ignore messages from specific individuals. This means that any messages or notifications from those individuals will not appear in the user's inbox or feed.

Can I tell if I am on someone's ignore list?

No, there is no way to know for sure if you are on someone's ignore list. It is a private feature and the user who has blocked you may not want you to know.

How do I know if I have ignored someone?

If you have actively chosen to ignore someone, you will usually receive a notification or confirmation that you have successfully ignored them. However, if you are unsure whether you have ignored someone, check your settings or contact the platform's customer support for assistance.

What happens when I ignore someone?

When you ignore someone, you will no longer receive any messages or notifications from them. They may still be able to see your profile and posts, depending on the platform's privacy settings.

Can I remove someone from my ignore list?

Yes, you can usually remove someone from your ignore list by going to your settings or privacy options and selecting the option to unblock or unignore them. Keep in mind that they may still have you on their ignore list, so you may need to communicate with them directly to resolve any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Laura420
  • General Chat
Replies