• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Wish List: What's Everyone Using & How?

In summary, the speaker has not been using a Wish List for a while but wants to start using it. They discuss different methods of creating and using a wish list, such as having guests write down items on a blank piece of paper and counting who has the longest list. The speaker also mentions the importance of getting everyone's wish list and using it as a way to stay in touch with customers. They are open to new ideas and considering including a wish list in their invitations.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I have not been using a Wish List for a while but I want to get to doing it. I hate when I get the DP slip and they mark "Let me know when my wish list items go on sale" and I have no wish list to do that with.
SO... what are y'all using for your wish list and how are you presenting/using it?

I've been doing this for quite a while and am loving my results....

I have everyone flip the prize slip over to the blank side, set the timer for like 2-3 minutes and ask them to write down their wish list. I assure them this is not an order and to write down everything, not just the items they think they can afford right now.
I usually make a joke about it being a Pampered Chef wish list because I had someone ask once if it was a wish list for a man. lol.
When timer goes off I have everyone go around the room and tell us one or two things on their list. Then I have them count how many items on the list. The winner is whoever has the longest list. I'm thinking about picking an item before the show, writing it down and then whoever has that item on their list wins. Not sure about it yet tho.

Another thing I'm thinking about changing...
I always include a blank sheet of paper in my customer handouts/lap boards. I might have them write their list (with name & #) on there instead so I can use the back of the prize slip for another 'game'. There have been a few I've heard about that I'd like to try.

When the Pampered Chef "Wish List" first came out I tried to get people to use it but most did not. I understand why...it is so hard to find anything. That's why I started doing it this way.

It is very important to me to get everyone's wish list. It gives me a reason to contact them in the future. I tell them afterwards that I will contact them when their wish list items go on special. I also offer to share their wish list with someone, if they'd like me to.

I'm looking forward to hearing what others have been doing. You've actually got me thinking about putting a paper in with the invite labeled wish list. :)

Hi there! I understand your frustration with not having a wish list and missing out on potential deals. I personally use a digital wish list on my phone. I have an app specifically for keeping track of my wish list items and I can set up notifications for when they go on sale. It's been really helpful for me because I can add items from different websites and keep everything in one place. I also like that I can categorize my wish list items, so I can easily see what I'm looking for when I'm shopping. I highly recommend giving a digital wish list a try!

1. What is a wish list and why should I create one?

A wish list is a list of items that you would like to receive as gifts. It can be shared with friends and family to make gift-giving easier. By creating a wish list, you can ensure that you receive items that you truly want and need.

2. How do I create a wish list?

To create a wish list, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Wish List" tab. From there, you can browse and add items to your list. You can also add items from our catalog or website by clicking the "Add to Wish List" button on the product page.

3. Can I share my wish list with others?

Yes, you can share your wish list with others by clicking the "Share" button on your wish list page. You can either copy the link to share via email or social media, or you can enter the email addresses of those you wish to share your list with directly.

4. How can I update my wish list?

To update your wish list, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Wish List" tab. From there, you can add or remove items, change quantities, or update your preferences. Don't forget to save your changes!

5. Are there any benefits to creating a wish list with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several benefits to creating a wish list with Pampered Chef. You can receive exclusive discounts and promotions on items in your wish list, as well as earn rewards for every purchase made from your wish list. Plus, you can rest easy knowing that your gifts will be of high quality and backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies