• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Do Not Use My Personal Website...

In summary, the "Please Do Not Use My Personal Website..." statement is a legal disclaimer that consultants include on their personal websites to protect their content and images. It is important for consultants to have this statement to safeguard their intellectual property and ensure that their content is not used without their permission. This statement does not prevent customers from sharing recipes or product information. Consultants can customize the language of the statement to fit their preferences, but it must still convey the intended message and follow company policies. All Pampered Chef consultants are required to have this statement on their personal websites to protect their content and images and comply with company policies.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Please DO NOT use my personal website to contact me about ANYTHING to do with CS. ANYONE can PM me or email me, or even call me if there is something they would like to say. Although I have received a number of threatening and even hurtful PMs, at least I can respect those people because they sent it to me and I know who they are. To log onto my website and use the "contact me" feature is NOT appropriate. Feel free to email me at ajjnewman at aol dot com. No one is on my "Ignore List". Even though some should be. This issue has nothing to do with anything other than someone abusing my PWS.

And, in the interest of "healing" I changed my sig, which BTW, I originally used as my sig back in JUNE 06. Its listed in here: http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=9113&highlight=quote

WHAT THE HECK ANNE? I'm at a total loss of words here. Why are people sending these things to you? I'm sorry! YOu are such a wonderful person!:D

I completely understand your frustration and disappointment with people using your personal website to contact you about CS-related matters. It's definitely not appropriate for them to do so without your consent. I hope that by changing your signature, it will discourage people from using your website in the future. It's unfortunate that some individuals have taken advantage of your website, but I'm glad that you are taking steps to address the issue. Keep standing up for yourself and setting boundaries. Sending you positive vibes!

What is the purpose of the "Please Do Not Use My Personal Website..." statement?

The "Please Do Not Use My Personal Website..." statement is a legal disclaimer that is meant to protect the content and images on a consultant's personal website. It informs visitors that the content on the website is the property of the consultant and should not be used without their consent.

Why is it important for consultants to include this statement on their personal website?

Including this statement on a personal website is important because it helps to protect the consultant's intellectual property. It also ensures that their content is not being used without their knowledge or permission.

Does this statement prevent customers from sharing recipes or product information?

No, the "Please Do Not Use My Personal Website..." statement does not prevent customers from sharing recipes or product information. It is intended to protect the consultant's original content and images from being used without their consent.

Can consultants customize the language in the statement to fit their personal preferences?

Yes, consultants have the option to customize the language in the statement to suit their personal preferences. However, it is important to ensure that the statement still conveys the intended message and follows Pampered Chef's policies.

Is this statement required for all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are required to include the "Please Do Not Use My Personal Website..." statement on their personal websites. This helps to protect the consultant's content and images, as well as ensure compliance with company policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
Replies