• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering My Personal Website: Using Features & Sending E-vites

In either case, I've found that the majority of my online orders come from people who either pick up the catalog or who find the show's information on the website.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I haven't really used my personal website, other than refer people to it from time to time. What are the features you like and use the most? (I don't even know how to send e-vites yet! I am committing myself to learn though. I'm already paying for it, right? LOL....)

Re: WebsiteI have lots of people who go to my website to get recipes and tips. It took a while, but I also have several people who periodically place individual orders there.

Re: WebsiteDefinitely enter your shows on your website and promote the heck out of it to the host to utilize it for evites. I consistently get outside orders on shows that I truly believe wouldn't have come through otherwise because of the ease of placing an order on our websites. The evites through our website give people a choice of clicking "yes" or "no" about being able to make it. When they click "no" they are directed to another page that says something to the effect of "Sorry you're not able to make it, but you're still welcome to place an order on the show...click here to see the online catalog." It makes it so easy! I even offer to set up the guest list for a show so the host only has to get the names and emails to me and I do the rest. Now sometimes, be aware that some emails go into junk folders so some guests may never get their evite. There's a way to look up if someone opens it or not, so that's the first clue.

Put your PWS address on eVERYTHING even in your signature for emails. Tell people you post recipes on there and change them every month or so. Some people hide the answer to a question somewhere in the website news section and let people know at shows that if they find the answer, they get a prize (season's best). It gets traffic on your website. I have started promoting the heck out of online shows! It sounds much easier to do than a catalog show, although basically it's still a catalog show because I still give the host a bunch of catalogs.

If you work it, your website will become SO worth it. Take a look at some people's websites and see how people utilize them. Good luck!

Re: WebsiteSo have you done a website show? What were the results?

Re: WebsiteI have hosts who've done online shows. However, I live in an area where the vast majority either don't have or don't use the internet. Even so, I find my website pays for itself.

1. How can I access my personal website on the Pampered Chef website?

To access your personal website, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, click on "My Personal Website" to be directed to your personal website.

2. How do I customize my personal website?

To customize your personal website, click on the "My Account" tab and then select "My Personal Website." From there, you can click on the "Customize" button to edit your website's colors, fonts, and layout.

3. Can I add my own recipes to my personal website?

Yes, you can add your own recipes to your personal website. Simply click on the "My Recipes" tab and then select "Add a Recipe" to input your recipe and add it to your website's recipe collection.

4. How do I send e-vites to my friends and family for a Pampered Chef party?

To send e-vites for a Pampered Chef party, go to your personal website and click on the "Host a Party" tab. From there, click on "Create an Event" and follow the prompts to invite your guests via email or social media.

5. Can I track RSVPs for my Pampered Chef party through my personal website?

Yes, you can track RSVPs for your Pampered Chef party through your personal website. After sending out e-vites, you can view the RSVP status for each guest by going to the "Host a Party" tab and clicking on "View My Events."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • FFBearPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
FFBearPChef
  • cookin to the top