• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Show on the 19th: Get E-vites for Easy Access to This Crap!

In summary, Skye was speaking with a host who had a show coming up and the host told Skye that she had been telling people about the show by word of mouth, but Skye recommended that the host use her website to send out email invitations. Skye also suggested that the host focus on the guest's wish list goals when inviting them to the show. The show with the outside orders is a different show, and the host does not sound excited when Skye speaks to her.
Chef_2_Four
I have a show on the 19th, and I was talking to the host a couple of days ago. She said well I have been telling everyone by word of mouth because I can't find my address book. So I told her well you can use my website and send out e-vites. So I sent her the password again and she still hasnt' used it!! I hope so bad that her show will even qualify!!

I had a show a few weeks ago that the Host only did word of mouth inviting, and it turned out GREAT!! It was an over $1000 show with 3 bookings and 1 recruit lead! Coach her to continue to call and tell everyone about it! The best thing she can do to get her attendance up is to do reminder calls or those 4 that are confirmed may forget and not come at all!
Good Luck! You could potentially have a great show!
Skye

The phrase "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink" comes to mind with your situation.

Some folks will happily use whatever resource we give them for a successful show...and others will avoid the tools that can help them. Regarding the web invites: honestly, if I get 1 out of 10 hosts to use send ANY invites from my web site, I consider that a good average. Also, have you asked her to email you the email address list? You can send the email invites for her. When I have a host who clearly has decided to not send any invite (and rely on word of mouth) I spend extra time on the importance of guests bringing an extra guest...and try to focus on her wish list goals.

well the one that had the outside orders already is a different show. this woman does not sound excited at all when I talk to her. Hopefully everything will go well!

Hi there, I completely understand your concern about your upcoming show on the 19th. It can be frustrating when a host doesn't utilize all the tools available to help promote their show. Have you tried reaching out to the host again to remind her about the e-vites and offer any assistance she may need in sending them out? It's important to make sure that the host is fully informed and on board with promoting their show to ensure its success. I wish you the best of luck and hope that the show will qualify. Keep me updated on how it goes!

What is "Join the Show on the 19th" event?

"Join the Show on the 19th" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can learn about our products, get exclusive deals, and have a chance to win prizes.

How can I get E-vites for this event?

You can request E-vites by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out the form on our website. E-vites will be sent to your email for easy access to the event.

Can I invite my friends and family to the event?

Yes, you can invite as many people as you like to "Join the Show on the 19th" event. Simply share the E-vite with them or forward the email to their inbox.

What is the benefit of attending this event?

By attending "Join the Show on the 19th" event, you will have the opportunity to learn about our products, get exclusive deals, and win prizes. It's also a great way to connect with your Pampered Chef consultant and friends who are interested in our products.

Do I need to purchase anything to attend the event?

No, there is no purchase necessary to attend "Join the Show on the 19th" event. However, we do have special deals and promotions available during the event if you are interested in making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies