• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Excited for our Upcoming Kids in the Kitchen Show on Nov 19th!

In summary, to book a show with Pampered Chef, simply go to their website and click on the "Host a Party" link or reach out to a consultant directly. Benefits of hosting a show include earning free and discounted products, exclusive host bonuses, and a fun and interactive experience. It is recommended to book at least 2-3 weeks in advance, but last-minute bookings may also be accommodated. The menu for the show can be customized based on preferences and dietary restrictions, and the consultant will provide a host packet with all necessary information and materials.
pamperedpnina
I'm so excited, My director is doing this passport to success thing where we make 3 contacts aday and one activitie if we do 5 by monday we get a mysterious prize... anyway got 2 this morning but was stuck on my 3rd and did not want to go back out so I called a good friend of mine who is very supportive but has no interest in hosting a show or buying products, I explained to her that I needed to speak to someone as my 3rd contact for the day, I know she's not interested in hosting but would she mind listening? she said no prob and we chatted for a bit and I brought up the kids in the kitchen type of show and she bought it! We are doing a show on Nov 19th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"m so so so excited!!!!

So now I need to figure otu what to do for the show! I dont have any of the products that would be needed for a kids in the kitchen show so I need to put an order in!

btw can you order products on a supply order or only supply's?

First of all congratulations on getting the show! You can place a personal order through P3 it is under non commission orders. You get the products for the price less your commission.

I knew I could do that just wondering if I'm able to combine it with my supply order which I need to put in over the weekend

No, you cannot combine supply and personal orders.

Congrats!!!

there are a few products on the supply order that you can get too.. and congrats ! that's great :)

What products do you need? I do not have any specific kids products, but have done several KITK shows.Robin

1. How do I book a show with Pampered Chef?

To book a show with Pampered Chef, simply go to our website and click on the "Host a Party" link. From there, you can choose to host an in-person or virtual show with one of our consultants. You can also reach out to your consultant directly to schedule a date for your show.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, getting exclusive host bonuses, and having a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family. You also get the chance to try out new recipes and learn cooking tips and tricks from our consultants.

3. How far in advance should I book a Pampered Chef show?

We recommend booking your Pampered Chef show at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give yourself and your guests enough time to prepare. However, our consultants are often able to accommodate last-minute bookings, so feel free to reach out to them even if it's just a few days before your desired date.

4. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef show?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to customize the menu for your show based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. They can also help you choose recipes that align with a specific theme or occasion, such as a holiday or special event.

5. What happens after I book a Pampered Chef show?

Once you book a Pampered Chef show, your consultant will reach out to you to confirm the date and time and discuss any menu preferences or special requests. They will also provide you with a host packet that includes everything you need to know about hosting a successful show, including invitations, order forms, and tips for maximizing your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
  • mrssyvo