• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Please Clarify...hwc

V
vwpamperedchef
Hello all...

I know someone out there can help me.

I want to know, if I send an email to my customers, about HWC items being for sale on the PC website, do I get credit for those purchases?

I dont see HWC on my personal website, but I see it on the PC website.

What am I doing wrong? Could I copy and paste the link into the email? I want to be sure I get credit for the purchases.

This also is for the outlet too...

PLEASE ADVISE> Many thanks:thumbup: :thumbup:

To see the HWC items on your PWS, you need to be on it as if you are placing an order, not just looking at products. And it needs to be an individual order. Go to "Order Products" in the lower left, then select option 2. HWC will be the category right above the outlet.

You'll only get credit if they order through your PWS.

Thanks Ann, you're the best. I knew I wasnt doing something right!!

Are all of the products sold? I was trying to do this but I don't have any pink on mine.

They still come up on mine. Make sure your browser doesn't think you're going in as an order for a show. The HWC items are only available on non-show orders.

1. "What is HWC and how does it relate to PC website?"

HWC stands for "Host-Only Web Content" and refers to products that are only available for purchase through a direct sales representative, rather than being available on the PC website. If you are a sales representative, you can earn credit for purchases made by your customers through the PC website by sending them a link to the specific HWC product.

2. "Why can't I see HWC on my personal website?"

As mentioned before, HWC products are only available through direct sales representatives. This means that they will not appear on your personal website, which is mainly for products that are available for purchase by anyone. To access and sell HWC products, you will need to use the links provided by the company.

3. "Can I use a link to HWC products in my email to customers?"

Yes, you can use a link to HWC products in your email to customers. This is the best way to ensure that you receive credit for any purchases made by your customers through the PC website. Make sure to use the specific links provided by the company to ensure proper tracking of sales.

4. "How can I be sure that I will receive credit for HWC purchases made by my customers?"

To ensure that you receive credit for HWC purchases made by your customers, make sure to use the specific links provided by the company in your emails. These links are uniquely tied to your account and will track any purchases made through them.

5. "Does this also apply to purchases made through the outlet?"

Yes, this also applies to purchases made through the outlet. Just like HWC products, you can use the links provided by the company to ensure that you receive credit for these purchases made by your customers through the PC website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • turtle15
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • jgajmom