• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't I Navigate to Websites Properly?

In summary, the website is not working and the technician is not sure when the outlet will be updated.
luvs2sellit
All I want to do is go and look at someones website to see the outlet. I have tried to look at several or your sites but after I have typed in the information in the address bar it takes me NOWHERE!!! The only one I got to was Jennifer Knapps and I could not find the outlet on there. What in the hank am I doing wrong?????:confused:

Go to my site, click on the bottom "Order Products" button. CLick on option 2..and then on the bottom left corner is Outlet.

I think there is something wrong with the websites. I've been trying to access my own since last night to look at what's going on with the guest lists of some of my hosts, and there is definitely information missing there and I can't access my outlet either. If I get any info from HO, I'll post.

I called tech support and they are having server issues. Of course if they would step up and buy a backup server, this would be a non issue. Oh well, off my soap box now. I also asked when they expected to have CC outlet reflect the outlet on our PWS and he said that he didn't know if there was a plan to do that!?! I said well there better be or you are going to have upset consultants because ya'll advertise that we get a discount on those products. He recommended emailing tech support so I did and will let you know what I find out. Unbelievable!!

OMG!!! What a slow drawn out process. It took forever to get to a site (thanks Jennifer) and when I finally did it took even longer to get into the outlet. Once again I am glad I cancelled my website. Just a big pain in the butt. I tried several of your sites and it would not let me access them.

I have been having the same problem

I thought it was be internet connection

Thanks for sharing

~

Time to call...(cue music Danger Ahead Dum-dum-DUMP-dump!)
http://www.geeksquad.com/images/misc/GS_Vista_home_agents.jpg
http://www.geeksquad.com/images/structures/headers/geek_logo_header.gif

Ooh- I'm a geek! And I used to drive a New Beetle, but not painted all snazzy black and white like in the commercials. It had a vanity plate: WHY 2K, making it my Y2K Bug! :D

But I can't help with HO computer issues, sorry. :(

You're sick.I like that in a girl.

Related to Why Can't I Navigate to Websites Properly?

1. Can you help me set up a website for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, we offer website setup services for our consultants. Please reach out to your Pampered Chef contact for more information.

2. How much does it cost to have a website for my Pampered Chef business?

The cost for website setup varies depending on the specific services and features you require. Please contact your Pampered Chef contact for a quote.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef website with my own branding?

Yes, we offer customization options for our consultant websites. You can add your own branding, photos, and personalized content to make your website unique to your business.

4. Will my Pampered Chef website be mobile-friendly?

Yes, our consultant websites are designed to be mobile-friendly so that your customers can easily access your site on any device.

5. Can I sell products directly from my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we offer e-commerce capabilities for our consultant websites so that you can sell products directly to your customers online. Please contact your Pampered Chef contact for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jules711
  • chriscook4u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kitchencop
  • ChefNic
  • General Chat
Replies