• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why are my emails from my website not delivering properly?

In summary, the conversation covers various topics related to emails from the Pampered Chef website. The first topic discusses what to do if one is not receiving any emails, suggesting to check spam or add the email address to contacts. The second topic explains how to change the email address associated with the account. The third topic addresses receiving multiple copies of the same email and advises to contact customer service for help. The fourth topic deals with retrieving a deleted email, suggesting to check the trash folder or contact customer service. The final topic explains how to unsubscribe from Pampered Chef emails, either by clicking the link in the email or updating email preferences in the account.
sandilou
Silver Member
For the last couple of days, I have tried to send an email from my website. When I preview it, it always has my name instead of the name I have selected. Is that normal? Does it have the correct name in there when I send it? Do I need to do something?? :confused:

Sandi

I believe the preview always uses your name.

Preview ALWAYS USES your name. The names you selected from Customer Connection will be applied as the e-mail is sent out. Also, make very sure you tell everyone you add to customer connection to add your e-mail address to your contact list. Otherwise the e-mails can easily end up in their spam folders and will never be seen. This is still not 100% but it ups the odds they will get it in their inbox.

I did not know that -- thank you. And thanks for the reminder to have guests add our email addresses, John. Forgot all about that!Sandi

I can't forget it! It never fails that whenever I send out an e-mail from there, a good number of people do not get them. Part of the reason is that A LOT of e-mail providers, including my own, yahoo, can not deliver the ones with a lot of graphics. I usually never use it any more actually. I found that if I create a word document then, I have a program called CutePDF, that will change it into a .pdf form, attach it to an e-mail, I get them through.

1. What should I do if I am not receiving any emails from the Pampered Chef website?

If you are not receiving any emails from our website, please check your spam or junk folder in case the emails were filtered there. You can also add our email address to your contacts or safe senders list to ensure our emails are not blocked.

2. How can I change the email address associated with my Pampered Chef account?

To change your email address, simply log into your account on our website and go to the "My Account" section. From there, you can update your email address under the "Personal Information" tab.

3. Why am I receiving multiple copies of the same email from Pampered Chef?

If you are receiving multiple copies of the same email, it could be due to a technical issue. Please contact our customer service team for assistance and we will make sure the issue is resolved.

4. I accidentally deleted an important email from Pampered Chef. Can I retrieve it?

If you have accidentally deleted an important email from us, please check your trash or deleted items folder. If the email is not there, you can contact our customer service team and we will resend the email to you.

5. How do I unsubscribe from Pampered Chef emails?

To unsubscribe from our emails, simply click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any of our emails. You can also log into your account on our website and update your email preferences under the "My Account" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb