• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing a HWC Cancer Fundraiser Respectfully

In summary, a HWC Cancer Fundraiser is a fundraising event organized by the Help Whip Cancer (HWC) program, a partnership between Pampered Chef and the American Cancer Society. It aims to raise funds and awareness for cancer research, education, and support programs. To organize a HWC Cancer Fundraiser, one can contact their local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the HWC website for resources and support. The organizer can choose the cancer organization to donate the funds to, but the American Cancer Society is the preferred organization. There is no specific product that needs to be purchased for the fundraiser, and a portion of the sales from any Pampered Chef products can be donated. To ensure respect for cancer patients and survivors, a disclaimer
turtle15
I am trying to figure out how to do a HWC Cancer fundraiser with a certain group, but I do not want to break the rules about advertising on the internet. I know posting our website is a big no no, but I wanted to see what I could work out.
Thanks!

If it's for an organization, you can get approval to have a link to your website on their website...so it's not completely against the rules. Just don't activate a link until you get approval. When you set up their fundraiser online, you can send in an application at the same time. Of course, you'll have to wait until Monday to do that, though.:rolleyes:

I already tried that and I did not get approved.

These are the latest version of the policies I had saved. There might be a newer one, but these are from March, so I doubt it.

Attachments

• policies_procedures.pdf
    278.7 KB · Views: 1,149
Thank you!

What is a HWC Cancer Fundraiser?

A HWC Cancer Fundraiser is an event organized by the Help Whip Cancer (HWC) program, which is a partnership between Pampered Chef and the American Cancer Society. The fundraiser is aimed at raising funds and awareness for cancer research, education, and support programs.

How can I organize a HWC Cancer Fundraiser?

To organize a HWC Cancer Fundraiser, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the HWC website for resources and support. You can also join the HWC Facebook group for tips and ideas from other organizers.

Can I choose the cancer organization to donate the funds to?

Yes, as the organizer, you can choose the cancer organization that you want to donate the funds to. However, the American Cancer Society is the preferred organization for HWC fundraisers.

Do I have to purchase specific products for the fundraiser?

No, there is no specific product that you have to purchase for the fundraiser. You can choose any Pampered Chef products to use for the event, and a portion of the sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

How can I ensure that the fundraiser is respectful to cancer patients and survivors?

To ensure that the fundraiser is respectful, you can include a disclaimer on any promotional material stating that the event is not meant to promote any specific product or company, but to raise funds for cancer research. You can also have a cancer survivor or patient speak at the event to share their story and raise awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • talkintrac