• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving a Positive Mark: Transforming Signature Lines for Healing

In summary, Lisa left the site because she feared she would set off another ripple effect with her posts. Her signature changed across the board to reflect this. She hopes that in time all ignore lists will be deleted and life will go on.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
A few days ago I made the decision to leave here for a while because I feared that ANY post that I made on ANY subject would just set off another ripple effect.

I changed my signature line so that if anyone came "looking" for me, they would know why I left. I thought that as long as I didn't make any new posts only those going to my profile would see the sig. I had NO idea that my signature would automatically change across the board on every post I had ever made. I apologize if I inadvertantly continued to touch raw nerves, that was never my intent.

Using our sig lines to silently continue to poke at the wound will never allow this great community to heal. I have changed my sig to something more uplifting and fun and I encourage others to do the same. I hope that in time all ignore lists will be deleted and life will go on.

Blessings, Lisa

Okay...I deleted the sig now it won't let me put in anything new!! I'm trying to be good!!

Last edited:
Lisa,
Well put. I'm sorry you were attacked in anyway. Although I have no idea what went on here, I'm sure glad I missed it all.

Take Care.

Amen:)
I joined this site a year ago, and have loved it ever since.....until the last month or so anyway. When I first joined, my director warned me that these sited tend to be negative. This one hasn't until recently. I have always loved how supportive we all are to each other. There are some of you that I really treasure--just wish I knew you in person:) Lately though, I haven't even cared about chatting. I am so tired of all the personal attacks, complain-complain-complaining about HO & FedEX I could just scream! Don't we all have businesses to run?? We should have more productive things we all should be doing in our businesses than to be on here whining & complaining. IF you have complaints, then you should take them to HO. They DO listen! I understand coming here for advise & encouragement; that's what this site is for. A pick-me-up in your biz when you need it. I just hope that all the new people don't get turned off by all the posts that have been started the last month or so--yes even before the whole "big" issue. (I"m not even going there)
Bless & release & forgive & forget everyone! Let's move on with our lives & get back to the way things used to be here! I want my happy little virtual cluster back!

Welcome back Lisa! I've been really busy these past few days and only on and off when I've had snipets of time, mostly reading and not much time for posting. (btw, I never saw your sig line so Im not offended by whatever it said)

I agree with you about the signature lines......those of us who were embroiled in the mess know what the signature lines are referring to, those who were not are very confused.

What happened is done. Whatever your feeling are.....it's time to forgive and forget (or at least let it go for the sake of others on this board). I have.

pamperedlinda said:
I agree with you about the signature lines......those of us who were embroiled in the mess know what the signature lines are referring to, those who were not are very confused.

What happened is done. Whatever your feeling are.....it's time to forgive and forget (or at least let it go for the sake of others on this board). I have.

Welcome back Lisa! I completly agree with you on the sig lines. We should all let it go so we can get back to the way it used to be.

I changed mine too. {{Group Hug}} When I got an email from my personal website about this place, it really bugged me. That it disturbed someone so much that they had to seek me out through my biz to say something.

Related to Leaving a Positive Mark: Transforming Signature Lines for Healing

1. What is "Leaving a Positive Mark: Transforming Signature Lines for Healing"?

"Leaving a Positive Mark" is a cookbook written by Chef Sarah to inspire people to cook with purpose and intention. It features recipes that incorporate healing ingredients and techniques to nourish the mind, body, and soul.

2. What inspired Chef Sarah to write this cookbook?

Chef Sarah's personal journey with healing through cooking and her passion for creating flavorful, nourishing meals inspired her to write this cookbook. She wanted to share her knowledge and recipes to help others experience the healing power of food.

3. Are the recipes in "Leaving a Positive Mark" suitable for individuals with dietary restrictions?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options. Chef Sarah believes that everyone should be able to enjoy delicious and healing meals, regardless of their dietary restrictions.

4. Can I use regular kitchen equipment to make the recipes in this cookbook?

Yes, the recipes in "Leaving a Positive Mark" can be made using regular kitchen equipment. Chef Sarah believes in making cooking accessible to everyone, so the recipes do not require any special or expensive equipment.

5. How can I purchase "Leaving a Positive Mark: Transforming Signature Lines for Healing"?

The cookbook is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through any Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it in select bookstores and online retailers. Happy cooking and happy healing!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
WendyAebi
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
wadesgirl