• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Peace and Moving On: Letting Go of Drama on CS | SEO-Optimized Title

In summary, the conversation is about a person who is making peace and leaving a group called CS. They are hoping that by leaving, things will calm down in the group, as they have been told that things have gotten worse. They are asking for others to respect each other's opinions and to stop causing more drama. The person acknowledges that they are not liked by some members, but they are moving on and hoping for others to do the same. They also mention that any further discussion on this topic will be deleted and they are ending the conversation.
thechefofnorthbend
I am making my peace and then I am done with it.

You've won. I've left. I could only hope that by me doing this, things would have calmed down on CS. From what I have been told and for my understanding, they are worse then ever.

Please allow those that have their own opinions, to have THEIR OWN opinions. No need to sway one another from one side to the next, this is what makes the matter worse. No one is any better then the other by calling someone else a nasty name or saying horrible things about them. Grow up, leave it be and move on.

You are going to believe what you are going to believe about me. Some think I am the devil him/herself. Some think I am just evil. Some think I am a mental case and need to be put away. Some actually just are not taking sides and letting this go. Those of you who gave, will be given back, some already have been. I am not waiting around for a request, I am sending it back, and that's it. Nothing but blood money now and I don't want it on my hands.

The nasty threads should come down in my opinion, I'm sure everyone has saved them. The new ones that keep popping up need to be stopped. The he said/she said and the vindictive signatures need to just go away. The majority of you on CS are adults. Time is if the essence. Start acting like one.

As was all of yours, my life has been turned upside down over all of this. Professional and personal. Time for the healing to begin I think.

I have apologized and apologized and apologized, I have repaid and I have accepted the fact that I will never be welcome on CS or at leadership or conference again. I will do my business to my best ability, try to rebuild my relationships and that is all I can do. My only wish is for others to do the same.

LET IT BE DONE.

Take care.

well put, Darby. I had to get this in here before it was shut down. I hope you got my email!

Any more threads on this topic will now be deleted and not locked. This thread by darby should end all discussion.

1. How can I let go of drama on CS?

One way to let go of drama on CS is to focus on yourself and your own actions, rather than getting caught up in other people's drama. Remember to communicate calmly and assertively, and to set boundaries for yourself.

2. What are some techniques for finding peace while using CS?

Some techniques for finding peace while using CS include practicing mindfulness, taking breaks when needed, and staying positive. It can also be helpful to surround yourself with supportive and drama-free people while using the platform.

3. How can I avoid getting involved in drama on CS?

To avoid getting involved in drama on CS, it's important to be aware of your own triggers and to avoid engaging in arguments or conflicts. You can also try to steer conversations away from drama and towards more positive topics.

4. Is it possible to maintain a drama-free presence on CS?

Yes, it is possible to maintain a drama-free presence on CS by setting boundaries, avoiding gossip and drama-filled conversations, and focusing on your own positivity and well-being. Remember that you have control over your own actions and reactions.

5. How can I handle drama on CS in a professional manner?

To handle drama on CS in a professional manner, it's important to remain calm and respectful in all interactions. Avoid getting defensive or engaging in gossip, and try to find a solution or compromise rather than allowing the drama to escalate. If necessary, seek help from a mediator or moderator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef