• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Who Need Some Inner Peace...

In summary, this person found relief from stress by picturing themselves near a stream, in seclusion from the world.
chefann
Gold Member
Just got this message from a friend of mine, and I thought that my friends here could take advantage of it.

===
I am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel. Please pass this on to those whom you think might be in need of inner peace

And here I though you were posting some wonderful new insight. Well, actually, depending on the situation, I suppose it could be considered just that.Thanks for the chuckle. :)

LOL

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gif​

Too funny!! :D

Exactly the kind of boost I needed today! Now.. let me see what have I not finished.... Thanks for the chuckle!

Hmmm, that reminds me - there are leftover brownies just calling my name!

I found it! An unfinished bag of Rolos... ooh and a little vanilla ice cream in the freezer... whipped topping too... I'm feeling a Tuesday sundae comin' on. *WHEEEE* I've not felt this productive all week!

I have had a few friends email this to me!!! Do you think they are trying to tell me something!?!:confused: :D
Thanks for the laugh, Ann! You'd think that after receiving this a couple times, I would have figured out what this thread was all about, but of course I didn't! Guess I really do need some more inner peace! LOL!:D :blushing: :rolleyes:

Oh my gosh this is a scream!!! Just thought of at least a dozen people to send this to. Thank you for sharing

Here's another one... for those wishing for more stress reduction and finding peace within themselves: Here is a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological texts:picture yourself near a stream.
Birds are softly chirping in the crisp, cool, mountain air.
No one knows your secret place.
You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called "the world".
The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
The water is clear.
You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding under the water...There now.....feeling better?

Ann-that was great!!! Thanks for the laugh! I am about to kill one of my children (not really), and that gave me the laugh I needed!! Thanks!

Layla

lkprescott said:
Here's another one... for those wishing for more stress reduction and finding peace within themselves:

Here is a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological texts:

Picture yourself near a stream.
Birds are softly chirping in the crisp, cool, mountain air.
No one knows your secret place.
You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called "the world".
The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
The water is clear.
You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding under the water...

There now.....

feeling better?
Okay, I LOL! :eek: :D ;)

Related to forThose Who Need Some Inner Peace...

1. What is "For Those Who Need Some Inner Peace..."?

"For Those Who Need Some Inner Peace..." is a collection of products from Pampered Chef that are designed to help individuals find moments of calm and relaxation in their daily lives. These products can be used in the kitchen, during meal preparation, or while enjoying a meal with loved ones.

2. What types of products are included in "For Those Who Need Some Inner Peace..."?

The products in this collection range from kitchen tools, such as our Zen Bowl and Herb Slicer, to serving pieces, like our Bamboo Serving Set and Ceramic Platter. Each product is thoughtfully chosen to promote a peaceful and mindful cooking and dining experience.

3. How can these products help with inner peace?

The products in this collection are designed to encourage a slower, more intentional approach to cooking and eating. By using these tools, individuals can focus on the present moment and find a sense of calm in their daily routines. Additionally, the act of cooking and sharing a meal with loved ones has been shown to have a positive impact on mental well-being.

4. Are these products only for individuals who practice mindfulness or meditation?

No, these products are for anyone who is looking to incorporate more moments of peace and mindfulness into their daily lives. Whether you have a regular meditation practice or simply want to slow down and enjoy the cooking and eating process, these products can help enhance the experience.

5. Are there any recipes or tips included with these products?

Yes, each product in this collection comes with a recipe or tip card that provides inspiration for using the product in a peaceful and mindful way. These recipes and tips are meant to be a starting point, and we encourage individuals to use their own creativity and intuition when using these products for inner peace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09
Back