• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Order Form - Updated Version Available

In summary, the updated version of the April Order Form is a newer edition that includes any changes or updates to products, pricing, or promotions for the month of April. It can be accessed by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Order Forms" section, where it will be labeled as the current month's edition. While it is not required, it is highly recommended to use the updated version to ensure accurate and up-to-date information for your orders. You can still use the previous version of the April Order Form if you have already started filling it out, but it is recommended to switch to the updated version to avoid discrepancies. The updated version will not affect any previous orders, only new orders placed after its release.
cewcooks
Hi all attached is the April Order Form, Straitfan sorry I don't have the one you can cut off the bottom It came from my director I will ask and maybe I can re send that one.

Attachments

• April_08_order_form[1].doc
    101.5 KB · Views: 279
That's okay. If you do get it, PLEASE POST it here. Thanks so much!

Thank you for the April Order form!

1. What is the updated version of the April Order Form?

The updated version of the April Order Form is a newer edition that includes any changes or updates to products, pricing, or promotions for the month of April.

2. How do I access the updated version of the April Order Form?

You can access the updated version of the April Order Form by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Order Forms" section. The updated version will be labeled as the current month's edition.

3. Do I need to use the updated version of the April Order Form?

While it is not required, we highly recommend using the updated version of the April Order Form to ensure that you have the most accurate and up-to-date information for your orders.

4. Can I still use the previous version of the April Order Form?

Yes, you can still use the previous version of the April Order Form if you have already started filling it out. However, we recommend switching to the updated version to avoid any discrepancies in product availability or pricing.

5. Will the updated version of the April Order Form affect my previous orders?

No, the updated version of the April Order Form will not affect any previous orders that have already been placed. It will only apply to new orders placed after the updated version is released.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • esavvymom