• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March/April Order Form Tear off Bottom

In summary, the March/April Order Form Tear off Bottom serves as a convenient tool for customers to easily place an order for Pampered Chef products. It includes a list of top-selling items for the month and a section for customers to write down their desired products and quantities. To use it, simply tear off the bottom portion of the form, fill out the desired products and quantities, and hand it to your Pampered Chef consultant or place the order online. This form can be used to order any Pampered Chef products and is only available during the months of March and April. Multiple copies can be requested from your consultant or printed online for easy sharing with friends and family.
cewcooks
Hello Fellow Cheffers here is March and April order form with the tear off bottom, this came from my team! Enjoy...

Attachments

• April_2009[1] order form.doc
    439.5 KB · Views: 397
  • March_2009[1] order form.doc
    203.5 KB · Views: 403
Great form... Too bad I can't use it with my "double tax rate". I have 9.5% on products and 5.5% on the Pampered Pantry stuff.

pcchefjane said:
Great form... Too bad I can't use it with my "double tax rate". I have 9.5% on products and 5.5% on the Pampered Pantry stuff.

That is how much tax you have to charge? Seriously?! That is absurd!!

Yes...it's a "break" on the Pantry stuff but the products have 9.25%. That's why when I offer Free Sales Tax and shipping, it is a 10% discount!

pcchefjane said:
Yes...it's a "break" on the Pantry stuff but the products have 9.25%. That's why when I offer Free Sales Tax and shipping, it is a 10% discount!

I would probably have to offer something like that too.

Wow, and people complain about the economy...there you are paying a HECK of alot in just tax!!!

Thanks for posting this. You've shared one like it before and I loved it! Be sure and share if you get future months! TIA

I have the same double tax in NC. 2% on pantry and 6.75% on everything else.

saving place for later. thanks!

1. What is the purpose of the March/April Order Form Tear off Bottom?

The March/April Order Form Tear off Bottom is a convenient tool for customers to easily place an order for Pampered Chef products. It includes a list of top-selling items for the month and a section for customers to write down their desired products and quantities.

2. How do I use the March/April Order Form Tear off Bottom?

To use the March/April Order Form Tear off Bottom, simply tear off the bottom portion of the form and fill out the desired products and quantities. Then, hand the tear off portion to your Pampered Chef consultant or place the order online using the product codes listed on the form.

3. Can I use the March/April Order Form Tear off Bottom for any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use the March/April Order Form Tear off Bottom to order any Pampered Chef products. The top-selling items listed on the form are just suggestions, but you can also write down any other products you want to order in the designated section.

4. Is the March/April Order Form Tear off Bottom available for a limited time only?

Yes, the March/April Order Form Tear off Bottom is only available during the months of March and April. However, there will be a new tear off bottom for each month with updated top-selling products, so make sure to check back each month for the latest version.

5. Can I request multiple copies of the March/April Order Form Tear off Bottom?

Yes, you can request multiple copies of the March/April Order Form Tear off Bottom from your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also access and print the form online if needed. This allows you to easily share the form with friends and family who may be interested in placing an order as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • saundrals
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
slhalepc
Replies