• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Hwc Promo (Apron) up on Cc

make me look pregnant. Ha! Of course he is... LOL!I love the detail on the pink and black one! I'm going to get that one! Thanks for the info!You're going with the pink & black like everyone else :) ??I love the detail on the pink and black one! I'm going to get that one! Thanks for the info!
chefann
Gold Member
April HWC promo (apron) up on CC - make your selection!There's a page on CC for you to select the apron towards which you are working in April. https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/incentives/apronpromotion/preselect.tpc?promo=7

Please note, the page says that if you don't make a selection by April 15 and you earn it, HO will ship you one of their choosing. It also says that exchanges will not be permitted.
So go online and pick one!

Last edited:
So which apron is everyone getting?

I keep looking at them, but I can't decide which one I want!

I'm too girly- gotta have the damask-patterned one!

Thanks Ann for the heads up. I just made my selection for the women's apron. It's so cute and different.

ChefBeckyD said:

If you can't decide, print out the pics and look at them for a couple weeks (not constantly, but hang them up over your desk or something). Then make a choice at the end of the month.

Thanks Ann for the info and I choose the "girly" one too.

I'm a girly girl as well. Now to just figure out where that 2nd show is going to come from. I tried to "guide" a host towards that time frame, but she wants the 18th!

Thanks for the information! I love :love: the "girly" apron!!!

I chose the non-girly one because I've been dying for a PC 1/2 apron. I don't like the part that goes behind my neck on the one that comes with the kit or the "girly" one so I'm so excited to see the other one!!

ChefBeckyD said:

My problem too!

I love the pink & black one. Thanks for letting us know we need to choose! I am definitely earning that one!

I feel in love with the "full" one because its so cute! But on a more usable side.... I would get the full one because it will cover your top too. I can be messy sometimes and the half one will just not cut it.

I don't know I found the choice simple... :)

chefann said:
I'm too girly- gotta have the damask-patterned one!

Same here! Too cute not to get! May wear this one year around.

Okay - I'm getting the full one.I can visualize myself in a black turtleneck and slacks wearing that apron. I'm thinking it will make me look tall and slim, right?:balloon:

I love the pink and black one!! Pink is my signature color! Anyone know what movie that line is from??

chefshawna said:
I love the pink and black one!! Pink is my signature color! Anyone know what movie that line is from??
Steel Magnolias! (I think?)

ChefBeckyD said:
Steel Magnolias! (I think?)

Yes!!! I love that movie, it's one of my favorites, love Julia Roberts!!!

Last edited:
chefshawna said:
Yes!!! I love that movies, it's one of my favorites, love Julia Roberts!!!

I love that movie too - I'm going to have to pull it out and watch it again. If DH can bear it...:D:p

I wanted the half apron but I saw them both at our regional meeting in Raleigh and fell in love with the pink and black one!

I agree that the place I need an apron is above the waist and I'm not thrilled with solid black (but I still love that half apron too).

Oh, how I hope they put a half apron in on the supply orders or at least at Merrill.

I picked the girlie one but will email HO and tell them that they need to make a half apron available even if most of us pick the other one. We can only choose one - AND we need a better choice for men!

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - I'm getting the full one.I can visualize myself in a black turtleneck and slacks wearing that apron. I'm thinking it will make me look tall and slim, right?:balloon:
I'm hoping...anything to look slimmer. :D That's one reason why I can't get the 1/2 one....the extra pounds show. :rolleyes: :blushing:

colegrovet said:
I don't know I found the choice simple... :)

You're going with the pink & black like everyone else :) ??

Gotta love the pink and black apron! Too cute!!!

Thanks for letting us know we need to pick one now! I choose the pink and black one. Love the detail on it!

pamperedlinda said:
You're going with the pink & black like everyone else :) ??

Of course he is... LOL!

My mom always had this little trick. You take a safety pin and pin the "neck piece to the apron itself so it does not hang below the bottom hem of the apron. Then simply fold it in half at the tie and viola! Instant half apron. I like the pink and black one too but... I that would be WAY TO FAR A PUSH OF THE ENVELOPE! You think? I did the right thing and picked the half one!

John - you can wear whatever you want to :)

oooh- kinky.

Why am I picturing the backwards CS thong again?

raebates said:

:sing:Ohhhh, Jason...we're thinking of you!

raebates said:

Oh, please don't go there....pervert :p

Boy Rae, you're sure frisky tonight ;) ;D

1. What is the April HWC promo apron?

The April HWC promo apron is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants during the month of April. It is a unique apron design that can be earned by meeting certain sales or recruitment goals.

2. How can I participate in the April HWC promo apron promotion?

To participate in the April HWC promo apron promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the sales or recruitment goals outlined for the month of April. Once you have met the requirements, you can select your apron of choice on the CC page dedicated to the promotion.

3. What is the deadline to make a selection for the April HWC promo apron?

The deadline to make a selection for the April HWC promo apron is April 15th. If you do not make a selection by this date, HO will ship you an apron of their choosing if you have earned it. Exchanges will not be permitted, so be sure to make your selection before the deadline.

4. Can I still earn the April HWC promo apron if I don't make a selection?

Yes, you can still earn the April HWC promo apron even if you do not make a selection. If you meet the sales or recruitment goals, HO will ship you an apron of their choosing. However, exchanges will not be permitted.

5. How many aprons can I earn during the April HWC promo?

You can earn one apron during the April HWC promo. This promotion is limited to one apron per consultant, and exchanges will not be permitted. Be sure to make your selection by April 15th to ensure you receive the apron of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • CAPCnewbie