• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where on Cc Do We Register to Choose Our Apron?

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant trying to choose an apron for a promotion on the Canadian CC website. After initially struggling to find where to choose the apron, they eventually find it under the consultant incentives tab on the promotions page. They also discuss whether a catalog show counts towards the promotion and one person shares that they have already earned the apron.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I've spent 1/2 an hour on the Canadian CC trying to choose my apron for submitting 2 shows from April 1 - 15th. I did find the flyer that states choose from March 2 - April 15th, if you don't choose we will choose for you. I can't find where to actually choose! I don't want them to choose for me.

Does anyone know?

Never mind, found it. Of course I find it AFTER I spend 1/2 an hour looking and ask for help on here...duh!

For those looking it's under the consultant incentives tab, promotions, april. I was looking for a link on the home page, consultant's corner page and incentives page instead..duh!

The Promotions and Procedures under the Frequently Visited Links is SO HELPFUL!

I don't think I will earn this promotion....

See Jenna that's where I first looked, on the main CC page under frequently visited links. But when I clicked on it, it gave me all the promotions but no link or direction for choosing the apron. It told me all about it on the flyer found there but not where to go to choose! I had even emailed my director before posting on here asking and then emailed back to say never mind, found it. She replied with 'good, now can you show me? I've been looking all morning'....maybe we are just both blind but I did expect to see a link to it via the main one previously mentioned.

kcjodih said:
See Jenna that's where I first looked, on the main CC page under frequently visited links. But when I clicked on it, it gave me all the promotions but no link or direction for choosing the apron. It told me all about it on the flyer found there but not where to go to choose! I had even emailed my director before posting on here asking and then emailed back to say never mind, found it. She replied with 'good, now can you show me? I've been looking all morning'....maybe we are just both blind but I did expect to see a link to it via the main one previously mentioned.

oh! lol - I see what you are saying.

I dont have another show booked until the 19th so I may not earn it either :(
I'm trying to get together a quick catalog show to be closed by the 14th, does anyone know if a catalog show counts also?

Kitchen, catalog and bridal shows all count. Just not individual orders. Good luck!

Thank you for sharing this thread - I earned it and was looking all morning!!

But now I have ordered the unisex one - I am looking forward to seeing how it looks.

Cat

1. How do I register to choose my apron on Cc?

To register for your apron on Cc, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and log into your account. Once logged in, click on the "Register for Apron" button on the homepage. This will take you to the registration page where you can select your preferred apron.

2. Can I register for my apron on Cc if I don't have a Pampered Chef account?

Unfortunately, you must have a Pampered Chef account to register for your apron on Cc. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one by clicking on the "Sign Up" button on the homepage and following the prompts.

3. Is there a deadline for registering for my apron on Cc?

Yes, there is a deadline for registering for your apron on Cc. The deadline is typically two weeks before the event date. This allows us enough time to process and ship your apron to you before the event.

4. Can I change my apron selection after I have registered on Cc?

Yes, you can change your apron selection after you have registered on Cc. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Change Apron" button on the registration page. Please note that any changes made after the deadline may not be reflected in time for the event.

5. Will my apron be shipped to me or will I receive it at the event?

Your apron will be shipped directly to you. Please make sure your shipping address is correct when registering on Cc. If there are any changes to your address, please update it in your Pampered Chef account before the deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam