1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Where on CC do we register to choose our apron?

1. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I've spent 1/2 an hour on the Canadian CC trying to choose my apron for submitting 2 shows from April 1 - 15th. I did find the flyer that states choose from March 2 - April 15th, if you don't choose we will choose for you. I can't find where to actually choose! I don't want them to choose for me.

Does anyone know?

Apr 3, 2009
  2. kcjodih

Never mind, found it. Of course I find it AFTER I spend 1/2 an hour looking and ask for help on here...duh!

For those looking it's under the consultant incentives tab, promotions, april. I was looking for a link on the home page, consultant's corner page and incentives page instead..duh!

Apr 3, 2009
  3. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

The Promotions and Procedures under the Frequently Visited Links is SO HELPFUL!

I don't think I will earn this promotion....

Apr 5, 2009
  4. kcjodih

See Jenna that's where I first looked, on the main CC page under frequently visited links. But when I clicked on it, it gave me all the promotions but no link or direction for choosing the apron. It told me all about it on the flyer found there but not where to go to choose! I had even emailed my director before posting on here asking and then emailed back to say never mind, found it. She replied with 'good, now can you show me? I've been looking all morning'....maybe we are just both blind but I did expect to see a link to it via the main one previously mentioned.

Apr 5, 2009
  5. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

oh! lol - I see what you are saying.

Apr 5, 2009
  6. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

I dont have another show booked until the 19th so I may not earn it either :(
    I'm trying to get together a quick catalog show to be closed by the 14th, does anyone know if a catalog show counts also?

Apr 5, 2009
  7. kcjodih

Kitchen, catalog and bridal shows all count. Just not individual orders. Good luck!

Apr 5, 2009
  8. CathyBob

CathyBob Novice Member Gold Member

Thank you for sharing this thread - I earned it and was looking all morning!!

But now I have ordered the unisex one - I am looking forward to seeing how it looks.

Cat

Apr 15, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted