• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did the Downloadable TPampered Chef Logos on Cc Go?

In summary, the downloadable Pampered Chef logos can be found on the CC (Consultant's Corner) website under the "Marketing" tab. They are only to be used for official Pampered Chef business and cannot be altered in any way. Different versions and file formats are available for download, and it is important to credit Pampered Chef when using the logos.
Butterfly15
I'm sure that when I first started as a consultant (2/08) I saw some downloadable versions of the Pampered Chef logo on CC that we could use to make our own fliers, etc. Now I can't find them. The Policies & Procedures still points to CC>Promoting Your Business>Advertising & Publicity Policies

That link isn't even there on CC! Am I totally missing something?

Thanks for any help,
Kay in Southern IL
($2K away from $15K career sales!!;))

Thank you ErinB! I didn't think to use the Search feature. ~Kay

1. Where can I find the downloadable Pampered Chef logos on CC?

The downloadable Pampered Chef logos can be found on the CC (Consultant's Corner) website. Simply log in to your CC account and navigate to the "Marketing" tab. From there, click on "Logos and Branding" to access the downloadable logos.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef logos for my own personal business?

No, the Pampered Chef logos are only to be used for official Pampered Chef business and materials. Using the logos for personal business or outside of Pampered Chef guidelines is a violation of the company's branding policies.

3. Are there different versions of the Pampered Chef logos available for download?

Yes, there are both color and black and white versions of the Pampered Chef logos available for download on CC. There are also different file formats, such as JPEG and PNG, to accommodate different types of marketing materials.

4. Can I make changes to the Pampered Chef logos for my own use?

No, the Pampered Chef logos should not be altered or modified in any way. This includes changing the color, font, or layout of the logo. The logos should always be used in their original form to maintain brand consistency.

5. Do I need to credit Pampered Chef when using the logos?

Yes, it is important to credit Pampered Chef when using the logos in any marketing materials or on social media. This can be done by including the phrase "Pampered Chef is a registered trademark of The Pampered Chef, Ltd." or by using the hashtag #pamperedchef in social media posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • dannyzmom