• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Take the Supoorting New Consultants Training?

In summary, The Supporting New Consultants Training is a mandatory program for all new consultants of Pampered Chef, which offers resources and guidance for setting up their business, learning about products and sales techniques, and connecting with other consultants. The training typically takes 6-8 weeks to complete and can be accessed on both desktop and mobile devices without any additional fees.
SillyChef
**Sorry about title, Caleb was jumping like a crazy person and I got distracted!**

Anyone take this training? Have notes? What did you like or didn't like about it?

I took it once, but I couldn't find my "Guide to supporting new consultants" book, so I didn't get a lot out of it. I do plan to take it again, I just need to find a date/time that works for me.

The one at conference? I think it was like the last workshop there.

Oh. Nope. Sorry.
I think I had it at Leadership, though. Let me find my notebook....

Related to Anyone Take the Supoorting New Consultants Training?

1. What is included in the Supporting New Consultants Training?

The Supporting New Consultants Training includes resources and guidance for helping new consultants get started with Pampered Chef. This includes tips for setting up their business, learning about products and sales techniques, and connecting with other consultants.

2. How long does the Supporting New Consultants Training last?

The training typically takes about 6-8 weeks to complete. However, it can be completed at your own pace and is available for reference at any time.

3. Is the Supporting New Consultants Training mandatory for all new consultants?

Yes, the training is mandatory for all new consultants. It is designed to provide the necessary tools and knowledge for success in the Pampered Chef business.

4. Can I access the Supporting New Consultants Training on my mobile device?

Yes, the training is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. You can access it through the Pampered Chef website or through the Consultant's Corner app.

5. Are there any fees associated with the Supporting New Consultants Training?

No, there are no additional fees for the training. It is included as part of the consultant starter kit and ongoing support provided by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mscharf
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
karaboo2