• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Here Use French Catalogs?

In summary, the speaker accidentally ordered 100 French catalogs instead of English. They are hoping that HO will exchange them, but if not, they are willing to sell them at cost to anyone who can use them. The speaker also mentions that they personally have no use for the French catalogs but would be interested in trying to read one. They suggest reaching out to other consultants or using a marketplace to sell the catalogs if HO won't exchange them.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I may be jumping the gun a bit but I want to be prepared.

I accidentally ordered 100 French catalogs instead of English. I'm not sure if HO will exchange them - I hope so...but if not, would anyone here want to buy them from me? I'd just want the actual cost of the catalogs - I'll deal with the shipping...I hope shipping isn't $30 or something ridiculous though!!

Anyway - if you could use French catalogs, please let me know. If HO won't exchange them, I'll let you know.

I wouldn't have any use for French catalogs, but I'd love to try and read one. I took French for two years in high school. Of course, that was a lot of years ago. I wish I would have learned more. Hopefully, HO will do an exchange for you.

I would like to have some catalogues (just for back up) but not 100 of them. I just don't want to pay more for it than I would for on supply order. I think that HO will help you there and exchange the catalogues for you.

Ok I will let you know if they won't exchange for some reason. I would only ask you to pay what you'd pay on a supply order. I just have no use for them.I hope I can convince them to help me out.

Hi there! Don't worry, accidents happen and it's great that you're already thinking ahead. As for the French catalogs, I'm sure there are some consultants who could use them. I would suggest reaching out to your director or other consultants in your area to see if they would be interested in buying them from you. If HO won't exchange them, you could also try selling them on a marketplace like eBay or Facebook Marketplace. Best of luck!

What is a French catalog?

A French catalog is a publication or online platform that showcases a variety of products from different brands and companies in France. It typically includes descriptions, images, and prices of the products, making it easier for consumers to browse and purchase items.

How can I access French catalogs?

French catalogs can be accessed through various methods such as subscribing to a publication, visiting a physical store, or browsing online. Many French catalogs also have an online version that can be viewed and ordered from anywhere in the world.

What types of products can I find in French catalogs?

French catalogs offer a wide range of products, including clothing, accessories, home goods, beauty products, electronics, and more. Some catalogs may specialize in a certain category, while others offer a diverse selection of items.

Are French catalogs only available in French language?

No, many French catalogs have options for multiple languages, including English. This allows non-French speakers to access and understand the products and descriptions in the catalog.

How can I use French catalogs to purchase items?

To purchase items from a French catalog, you can either order online through their website or visit a physical store if available. Some catalogs may also offer phone or mail ordering options. Payment methods may vary, so it is best to check with the specific catalog for their accepted forms of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly73
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Suzy Englert
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies