• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh No! Accidentally Ordered 100 French Catalogs!

In summary, the conversation discusses how the person accidentally ordered 100 French catalogs and then 400 Spanish catalogs and how they hope the exchange happens. The person also agrees that PP needs to do a lot of work on their labeling and suggests getting consultants to send suggestion emails to Tech Support.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I accidentally ordered 100 French catalogs!!! No where in Pampered Partner does it say FRENCH!!! It's just spelled Catalogues instead of Catalogs....although a LOT of people spell it Catalogues whether they're French or English.

I really really really hope they'll exchange 'em for me.

Oh No! I hope they will make the exchange. I use both spellings, mostly I use catalogues.

pamperedlinda said:
Oh No! I hope they will make the exchange. I use both spellings, mostly I use catalogues.

I use both too so I didn't really think about it. :(

If they won't exchange it, I'll just send out an email to a Quebec Director to see if someone can buy them from me. I really have no use for them. WE have a large French community here in Winnipeg, but I don't speak a word, and I don't know that there would be much return on it. :(

I mistakenly ordered 400 Spanish catalogs earlier this month. I called HO crying and they reluctantly agreed to exchange them for me. Good luck, I hope they do the same for you.
They REALLY need to do something about being more clear about which language supplies you're ordering.

dannyzmom said:
I mistakenly ordered 400 Spanish catalogs earlier this month. I called HO crying and they reluctantly agreed to exchange them for me. Good luck, I hope they do the same for you.
They REALLY need to do something about being more clear about which language supplies you're ordering.

Totally agree. They need to do a LOT of work on Pampered Partner in general. I don't know if P3 is the same, but PP is FULL of spelling mistakes. You have to know the exact way they input a product to find it - like Mini-Serving Spatula, for example. It's really annoying...I think HO should hire me to be their programmer! Seriously...why would someone not think to add English and French / Spanish beside the description???

Winnipegk said:
Totally agree. They need to do a LOT of work on Pampered Partner in general. I don't know if P3 is the same, but PP is FULL of spelling mistakes. You have to know the exact way they input a product to find it - like Mini-Serving Spatula, for example. It's really annoying...I think HO should hire me to be their programmer! Seriously...why would someone not think to add English and French / Spanish beside the description???

We need to get some consultants to start emailing Tech Support about it - if we let them know how we're feelnig, they generally do listen to us!

dannyzmom said:
We need to get some consultants to start emailing Tech Support about it - if we let them know how we're feelnig, they generally do listen to us!

That's true. I've sent so many suggestion emails to HO they're probably sick of me by now! haha

Woohoo they're going to exchange them for me!

I was holding my breath...glad to hear they're exchanging them! (Maybe if they pay enough return shipping on these mis-orders, HO will improve how they label these in PP and P3.)

I ended up sending an email to HO explaining why it was confusing and it's being forwarded to "the appropriate areas" to review...so that's promising. :)

Related to Oh No! Accidentally Ordered 100 French Catalogs!

What do I do if I accidentally ordered 100 French catalogs?

If you accidentally ordered 100 French catalogs, please contact our customer service team immediately at 1-800-123-4567. They will be able to assist you with cancelling the order and placing a new one with the correct quantity.

Can I return the 100 French catalogs for a refund?

Unfortunately, all sales are final and we are unable to offer refunds for orders that have already been processed and shipped. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Will I be charged for the 100 French catalogs?

Yes, you will be charged for the 100 French catalogs unless you are able to cancel the order before it is processed and shipped. Again, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible for assistance.

Can I exchange the 100 French catalogs for English ones?

We apologize, but exchanges are not possible. However, you can place a new order for the correct language and return the French catalogs once they are delivered for a refund.

How can I prevent accidentally ordering the wrong language in the future?

To avoid accidentally ordering the wrong language, we recommend double checking the language selection before completing your order. You can also set a reminder to check your order before submitting it. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefBeckyD