• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have the New Cooking for Two Cookbook?

In summary, the Cooking for Two Cookbook includes a variety of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert recipes specifically designed for two people. The ingredients for these recipes are easy to find at your local grocery store and there are tips for ingredient substitutions. All of the recipes have been tested and portioned for two people, and there is a section for vegetarian and vegan options. The recipes can also be easily doubled or tripled for a larger group, with a conversion chart included for adjusting ingredient measurements.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Could you tell me the name of this recipe? It's Crusty crab _____ with lemon-butter _____

I lent mine to another consultant for her open house and cannot remember for the life of me!!

Here you goCrusty Crab Cakes with Lemon-Butter Sauce on pg 109! I hope you get it back soon... such yummy recipes!!!

Sure, the name of this recipe is "Crusty Crab Cakes with Lemon-Butter Sauce." Hope that helps!

Related to Anyone Have the New Cooking for Two Cookbook?

1. What recipes are included in the Cooking for Two Cookbook?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts specifically designed for two people. Some popular dishes include chicken parmesan, shrimp scampi, and chocolate lava cakes.

2. Are the ingredients in the recipes easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients can be found at your local grocery store. The cookbook also includes tips for ingredient substitutions in case something is not available.

3. Are the portion sizes suitable for two people?

Yes, all of the recipes have been tested and portioned specifically for two people. You won't have to worry about having too much or too little food.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the cookbook?

Yes, the cookbook includes a section for vegetarian and vegan meals. These recipes are marked with a symbol for easy identification.

5. Can the recipes be easily doubled for a larger group?

Yes, the recipes can be doubled or even tripled for a larger group. The cookbook also includes a conversion chart for adjusting ingredient measurements accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies