• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meatloaf in New Dcb Cookbook Question

In summary, the recommended cooking time for the Meatloaf recipe in the New Dcb Cookbook is 1 hour and 15 minutes. You can substitute ground turkey for ground beef in the Meatloaf recipe, but make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly. It is recommended to preheat the Deep Covered Baker for 10-15 minutes before baking the Meatloaf. You can use a different type of sauce for the Meatloaf, such as barbecue sauce or tomato sauce, but adjust the amount to your liking. To ensure the Meatloaf is fully cooked, use a meat thermometer to check for an internal temperature of 160°F.
kam
Staff member
Can someone tell me if there are oven cooking instructions in the new DCB cookbook for the BBQ Meatloaf recipe?

If, so, can you tell me the time & temp??

THANKS!!

400 degrees, covered for 30-35 minutes; brush with ketchup, bake covered additional 5-7 minutes to internal temp of 160 degrees.

BethCooks4U said:
400 degrees, covered for 30-35 minutes; brush with ketchup, bake covered additional 5-7 minutes to internal temp of 160 degrees.

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!! :)

kam said:
Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!! :)

Least I could do after all the things you do for me (us)!! :chef:

Hi there! Yes, the BBQ Meatloaf recipe in the new DCB cookbook does include oven cooking instructions. The recommended time and temperature is 375°F for 40-45 minutes. Happy cooking!

1. What is the recommended cooking time for the Meatloaf recipe in the New Dcb Cookbook?

The recommended cooking time for the Meatloaf recipe in the New Dcb Cookbook is 1 hour and 15 minutes.

2. Can I substitute ground turkey for ground beef in the Meatloaf recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ground turkey for ground beef in the Meatloaf recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Do I need to preheat the Deep Covered Baker before baking the Meatloaf?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the Deep Covered Baker for 10-15 minutes before baking the Meatloaf.

4. Can I use a different type of sauce instead of the ketchup and brown sugar mixture listed in the Meatloaf recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of sauce for the Meatloaf, such as barbecue sauce or tomato sauce. Just make sure to adjust the amount to your liking.

5. How do I know when the Meatloaf is fully cooked?

You can use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the Meatloaf. It should reach 160°F when fully cooked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
  • Dotty
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76