• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the essential spices for a Latin Cookbook?

In summary, the Latin Cookbook features a variety of individual spices commonly used in Latin American cuisine, such as cumin, coriander, oregano, and paprika. These spices can be used for non-Latin dishes and are all gluten-free. When stored properly, the spices can last for up to 2-3 years.
IAmChefJ
I'm sending a friend our Latin Cookbook for her birthday, and want to get her a couple of spices to go with it. I don't have the cookbook... can someone who does tell me which spices are called for most often?

Thanks!

J.

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone have the Latin cookbook?

I have the book at home, but I'm at work now. I'd be happy to look tonight when I get home.

I know Jamaican Jerk and Crushed Peppercorn and Garlic are used.

Thank you. Christie if you don't mind thumbing through the book to see if any of the spices are used more than others, I'd really appreciate it!

1. What types of Latin spices are included in the Latin Cookbook?

The Latin Cookbook features a variety of spices commonly used in Latin American cuisine, such as cumin, coriander, oregano, and paprika.

2. Are the spices in the Latin Cookbook pre-mixed or individual spices?

The Latin Cookbook includes individual spices, allowing you to customize the amounts and combinations to suit your personal taste.

3. Can I use the spices in the Latin Cookbook for non-Latin dishes?

Absolutely! While these spices are traditionally used in Latin American cooking, they can add flavor to a variety of dishes, from soups and stews to marinades and rubs.

4. Are the spices in the Latin Cookbook all gluten-free?

Yes, all of the spices included in the Latin Cookbook are gluten-free, making it a great choice for those with dietary restrictions.

5. How long will the spices in the Latin Cookbook last?

The shelf life of spices can vary, but when stored properly in a cool, dry place, the spices in the Latin Cookbook can last for up to 2-3 years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccastt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Lindsay
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lindsay
  • DMB75