• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbelievable Tuxedo Brownie Cups Recipe | Is It Still in Our Cookbooks?

In summary, the Tuxedo Brownie Cups are really different than the Tuxedo Brownie Squares. Every single person has been obsessed with them during each show. In fact, my last show at my aunt's house involved my 15 year old cousins friends also because their moms were at the PC show. The girls actually got out of the pool so they could help me make the cups and each girl liked them so much that they made their mom buy a mini-tart shaper, easy accent decorator and mini muffin pan. Can't beat a little pressure from the kids. Hey...I figure what is better than cooking with your kids!!!!!
cookingmommy
I have the Celebrate cookbook which I know if now retired. Regardless I make these "Tuxedo Brownie Cups" which are unbelievable plus you can show quite a few pieces of product. Everyone loves them and of course wants to buy the cookbook they are in. Does anyone know if they are in any other of our cookbooks? Otherwise I am just going to stop making them for fear I will run out of money making copies, lol.

Thanks.

Why don't you tell people that if they want the recipe to make sure that they have their email on the door prize slip? That way, you just put it in Word & attach it in an email that they can print off. If someone doesn't have email & wants the recipe, then you could mail it (or keep extra copies on hand at the show to give discreetly). But that should save you money. I don't take recipes of the demo to my shows, but will send them in email if requested.

The Tuxedo Brownie Squares are in the Stoneware Sensations book...was that different from the cups? (Not sitting in front of my cookbooks....)

You could also post it on your Personal WebSite if you have one or when you get one. That would be a great reason for people to stop by your website and get their e-mail to keep in touch.

Those are some great ideas. I think I am going to use them all. I love this website!!!!!!

yep I put all my demo recipes on my website and tell people to go there to get it. I very rarely make copies anymore.
Of course if someone asks for a hard copy I'll send it to them.

genburk said:
You could also post it on your Personal WebSite if you have one or when you get one. That would be a great reason for people to stop by your website and get their e-mail to keep in touch.

That's a good idea too!

The Tuxedo Brownie Cups are actually really different than the Tuxedo Brownie Squares. Every single person has been obsessed with them during each show. In fact, my last show at my aunt's house involved my 15 year old cousins friends also because their moms were at the PC show. The girls actually got out of the pool so they could help me make the cups and each girl liked them so much that they made their mom buy a mini-tart shaper, easy accent decorator and mini muffin pan. Can't beat a little pressure from the kids. Hey...I figure what is better than cooking with your kids!!!!!

cookingmommy said:
The Tuxedo Brownie Cups are actually really different than the Tuxedo Brownie Squares. Every single person has been obsessed with them during each show. In fact, my last show at my aunt's house involved my 15 year old cousins friends also because their moms were at the PC show. The girls actually got out of the pool so they could help me make the cups and each girl liked them so much that they made their mom buy a mini-tart shaper, easy accent decorator and mini muffin pan. Can't beat a little pressure from the kids. Hey...I figure what is better than cooking with your kids!!!!!

I'm going to have to look that recipe up now...

janetupnorth said:
I'm going to have to look that recipe up now...
here it is:

Tuxedo Brownie Cups

1 package (19-21 oz) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make mix)
2 squares (1 oz each) white chocolate for baking
2 tablespoons milk
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip)
1 pint small strawberries, sliced
orange zest, mint leaves, melted semi-sweet chocolate for baking (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 325. Spray cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to directions for cake-like brownies. Using Small Scoop, fill each cup 2/3 full. Bake 14 minutes or until edges are set (do not over bake).
2. Remove pan to Stackable Cooling Rack. Immediately press tops of brownie with Tart Shaper to make indentations. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Loosen edges and gently remove the brownies from pan. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining batter.
3. Microwave white chocolate and milk, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
4. Pipe mixture into cooled brownie cups using the Easy Accent Decorator. Arrange strawberry slices on top. Garnish as desired. Place in airtight container and refrigerate 1-3 hours before serving.
tip: to get even strawberry slices, slice them using your Egg Slicer Plus.

There it is...yum. What I like also is that you can use your small micro cooker for the white chocolate, and easy adj. measuring spoon for the milk and pop it in the microwave. Then I use either my measure all cup or easy read for the powdered sugar and for the cool whip I use the dry side of the measure all cup and show them how to "plunge it all out". Between making the brownie mix and the filling you really can use alot of tools.

Suggestion: I like to double the amount of confectionary sugar. I think it gives it a little better flavor...but that is just me.

Enjoy ladies.

What are the ingredients for the Unbelievable Tuxedo Brownie Cups recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla extract, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips.

Can I use a different type of chocolate in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the semi-sweet and white chocolate chips with any type of chocolate you prefer, such as dark chocolate or milk chocolate.

Do I need a special pan to make these brownie cups?

No, you can use a regular muffin tin to make these brownie cups. Just make sure to line the tin with cupcake liners for easy removal.

How long do I bake these brownie cups for?

The recipe recommends baking the brownie cups for 18-20 minutes at 350°F, but it's always a good idea to check them with a toothpick to make sure they are fully cooked.

Is this recipe still available in your cookbooks?

Yes, this recipe is still available in our current cookbooks. You can also find it on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• atpchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
atpchef
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • redmelissy