• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garnishes for Truffle Brownie Cups?

In summary, the garnish for the Truffle Brownie Cups could be a mint leaf, slices strawberry or raspberry, marachino cherries or sliced almonds, whipped cream, Orange Zest, Heath Bar crumbles, and squiggle of white chocolate or caramel sprinkles.
kdietrich
Hey Everyone,

I'm making the Truffle Brownie Cups to pamper the offices on either side of mine - my question: what would you use as garnish? I don't want anything that is perishable because I don't know how long they'll be sitting out...I was thinking maybe topping half of them with a single whole pecan? Or maybe a squiggle of melted white chocolate? Any other thoughts? I really want them to look nice.

Thanks!

~Katherine

What about a mint leaf? You might want to be careful with nuts and allergies. You could do slices strawberry or raspberry. YUMMY!

I usually do marachino cherries and/or sliced almonds, but you could always leave them ungarnished and let people choose which to put on (especially if you bring nuts). I usually put some sliced almonds in one of the pinch bowls to show off those too! You could put some cherries in the biggest one, and almonds in the next one down. Sometimes I even leave them un-topped, and bring the ganache in the EAD so people can do their own. It depends on if you want to get them at all "hands-on". But a word of warning, if the ganache gets too cold in the EAD, it won't come out! Been there, done that... :).

But if there is someone who is allergic to nuts, they wouldn't be able to have one anyway unless you had been careful to check the chocoalte that you used to make sure it is nut free (FYI, Nestle semi-sweet cho-chips are usually not nut safe, Hersheys usually are, but you always have to check the packaging, as it can change)

I usually let everyone choose their garnish. Everyone seems to like cherries. I have also used colored sprinkles, whipped cream, almonds and peanut butter chips. They are all very YUMMY! :)

I have also done candied orange zest. Zest the orange and mix the zest with sugar

I like to put a squiggle of white chocolate, and a couple shakes of caramel sprinkles.

I like to use the Heath Bar crumbles... they are my favorite. I've also found that the cherries seem to go pretty good too.

I squirt whipped cream and then sprinkle Orange Zest- I have also used sliced or small strawberries. LOVE them with orange zest- just made them the other day for an offie function for my husband. I used mini pan liners and they came out so easily for making multiple batches. I usually only make HALF of the truffle topping per one bacth- it makes soooo much, and save what is left for ice cream. :)

1. What kind of garnishes do you recommend for Truffle Brownie Cups?

We recommend using a variety of garnishes to add texture and flavor to the Truffle Brownie Cups. Some popular options include chopped nuts, fresh fruit, whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and drizzled caramel or chocolate sauce.

2. Can I use store-bought toppings for the garnishes?

Yes, absolutely! While we encourage getting creative with homemade garnishes, store-bought toppings such as sprinkles or crushed cookies can also work well and save you time in the kitchen.

3. Can I make the garnishes ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the garnishes ahead of time and store them in an airtight container until ready to use. Just be sure to keep any fresh fruit garnishes refrigerated until serving.

4. Can I use different flavors of brownie mix for the Truffle Brownie Cups?

Yes, you can experiment with different flavors of brownie mix to create unique variations of the Truffle Brownie Cups. Just be sure to adjust the baking time according to the package instructions.

5. How should I store the Truffle Brownie Cups with the garnishes?

The Truffle Brownie Cups can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. However, if using fresh fruit garnishes, it is best to store them in the refrigerator and add them to the brownie cups right before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • missyciccolella
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lbdenton
  • AnnieBee