• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Truffle Brownie Cups- White Ganache?

nobody bought anything. :(Hi all!I pampered two businesses this morning with Banana Crunch Mini Muffins. I am going to schedule two more businesses next week.I want to make the truffle brownie cups, but was thinking that it would look nice if half were the normal "chocolate" ganache filling, and half had white chocolate ganache. Is that possible? Just make it the same way substituting white chocolate chips?Thanks for your help!I would think so... check out the ganache in the new SB for the mocha skillet cake... you could just leave out the coffee right? That cake is SO great... I would think
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hi all!

I pampered two businesses this morning with Banana Crunch Mini Muffins. I am going to schedule two more businesses next week. (Drop off goodies/catalogs/OOFs on Tuesday, go back to pick up Friday)

I want to make the truffle brownie cups, but was thinking that it would look nice if half were the normal "chocolate" ganache filling, and half had white chocolate ganache. Is that possible? Just make it the same way substituting white chocolate chips?

Thanks for your help!

I would think so... check out the ganache in the new SB for the mocha skillet cake... you could just leave out the coffee right? That cake is SO great... I would think that ganach would work

Kelly, did you just go into the business and pampered them or did you call or visit them first to see if it was ok?

Ann R.

Ann-

I called two banks in my town yesterday to ask their permission. I explained what I would do (bring in goodies for all of the employees and leave behind some cattys and OOF's...I would return Friday to pick up my plate and any orders they might have.) That way, when I went in there this morning, they were expecting me.

I will attach a flyer that I made up. I put the flyer in one of those acrylic stands so the flyer was on one side and our new host benefits flyer with the theme shows on the bottom was on the other side. That way, they could leave it all in their break room, and hopefully then everyone would understand what was going on.

Attachments

• Pampering a Business Flyer.doc
    20 KB · Views: 516
Love It!!
KellyTheChef said:
Ann-

I called two banks in my town yesterday to ask their permission. I explained what I would do (bring in goodies for all of the employees and leave behind some cattys and OOF's...I would return Friday to pick up my plate and any orders they might have.) That way, when I went in there this morning, they were expecting me.

I will attach a flyer that I made up. I put the flyer in one of those acrylic stands so the flyer was on one side and our new host benefits flyer with the theme shows on the bottom was on the other side. That way, they could leave it all in their break room, and hopefully then everyone would understand what was going on.

Kelly you are very creative!! I love this idea!! I am going to use this flyer! By the way, it's a great flyer! I just changed a couple of the theme shows that I personally like to offer = Chocolate Lover's, Delightful Desserts and Appealing Appetizers.

Great job! Thanks for sharing. I will definitely be making some calls today.

Debbie :D

White ganacheOh and yes white ganache is very good! And yes you would just substitute for white chocolate chips!!

Debbie :D

Debbie~

Thanks for the compliment!

And all...thanks for the answer! I bought the cream and the chips today, hoping I was right in thinking it would work the same with white chocolate!

Kelly this is SUPER! Thanks so much!

Thanks Diane!

I sure hope this works. If I don't submit $200 by the end of this month, I will go inactive. (and, since we are trying to get pregnant, I do NOT want to request any type of a leave right now!) I also have a show scheduled on the 29th and we are working on closing out her show the NIGHT of the show. If she does this, I will get her a cookbook of her choice (which will probably only cost me $5 after the sale, her discount, and my commission)

I do NOT want to lose my career sales! I already lost them once...and I am back up to $30,000 I think.

What kinds of businesses work best for this? I know you mentioned banks... Also, what did you say when you called? I'm bad about thinking up things to say on the phone.

Just an update. I made these this morning and will be taking them into a therapy place that I used to work for.

Both chocolates look really cool! I DID change up the recipe slightly, since I think the filling was too runny. I used 1 cup chips and only 1/2 cup cream. Plus, that way, I was only opening ONE container (half pint) and was able to make both the milk chocolate and white chocolate ganaches.

For some reason, the milk chocolate set up MUCH quicker. Perhaps I will throw a few extra chips in the white ganache the next time I make it!

Either way, they look great. Hoping for some sales this time. Last Friday when I picked up my plates from the two banks, I had no sales. Some catties were taken home (good!) but nothing from it as of right now. I am NOT giving up though! No matter what, this is getting my name out there!

chefmelody said:
What kinds of businesses work best for this? I know you mentioned banks...

Also, what did you say when you called? I'm bad about thinking up things to say on the phone.
I just said: "I am a PC consultant in the area and I would like to "pamper" your business with some goodies for the employees. Could I drop off a plate of treats on Tuesday? I will also bring in a few catalogs and order forms, just in case anyone would like to order anything. Then, I will come back in on Friday to pick up my plate and any orders."

Be sure to find out the contact name of the person who gives you permission, and how many employees will be working that day, so you have enough to go around!

When you "pamper a business" does it happen very often that you go to all that effort and don't end up with any sales? Also, if you don't have $150 in sales how do you enter the sales?

I'm still new to PC (almost qualified!) so I"m trying to learn all the tricks of the trade. Thanks! Tina

I would love to do this, but most bank in my area, I live in a small town with about 19,000 people and 95% of the bank have the doors lock down and you have to push buttons to get into the two doors.

This would be terrible trying to carry everything and trying to get into the doors at the banks. We have had several attemped bank robberies in the last several years (one bank has a guard at the door now). One bank was robbed and they got a little amount of money, but everything has changed since then. One bank doesn't allow you to come into the bank unless you have a swipe card - that means you have to be member. I tried to cash a check a guest gave me and they told me that I had to go to the drive thru.

I was thinking about calling up maybe a couple of realtor offices, and show off the celebrate plate and the holiday catalog, that sounds before good doesn't it.

Would anyone like to make up a flyer for this???

Please, Thank You.

~

tinat51796 said:
When you "pamper a business" does it happen very often that you go to all that effort and don't end up with any sales? Also, if you don't have $150 in sales how do you enter the sales?

I'm still new to PC (almost qualified!) so I"m trying to learn all the tricks of the trade. Thanks! Tina
I have done this only 3 times so far. First 2 were at banks, next time was @ a local therapy/workont place. zero sales at banks, Only one small order at the therapy place. If you got a few orders, but not enough for a show, you would have to send it in as individual orders.

Sorry for the typos, I'm using a "notepad" and it's a pain to go back and correct words that it picks up incorrectly!

1. How do I make the Truffle Brownie Cups with White Ganache?

To make the Truffle Brownie Cups with White Ganache, start by preheating your oven to 350°F. Prepare the brownie mix according to the package instructions and spoon the batter into a greased mini muffin tin. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the brownie cups cool before removing them from the tin. In a separate bowl, melt white chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth. Fill each brownie cup with the melted white chocolate and let it set before serving.

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the ganache?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for the ganache, such as milk, dark, or semi-sweet. Just make sure to use high-quality chocolate for the best flavor. You can also add in other ingredients, like chopped nuts or dried fruit, for added texture and flavor.

3. How do I store the Truffle Brownie Cups with White Ganache?

The Truffle Brownie Cups can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you want to keep them longer, they can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. Just make sure to let them come to room temperature before serving for the best texture and flavor.

4. Can I make these ahead of time for a party or event?

Yes, you can make the Truffle Brownie Cups with White Ganache ahead of time. Just store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator and let them come to room temperature before serving. You can also freeze the brownie cups for up to a month. Just thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.

5. Can I use a different type of pan instead of a mini muffin tin?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin tin or a square baking pan to make the Truffle Brownie Cups. Just adjust the baking time accordingly and keep an eye on them to make sure they don't overbake. You can also use silicone molds for different shapes and sizes of the brownie cups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • akrebecca